Background process
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Background process

How long can I expect the background process to take? Anyone know from expirence?

Unregistered
    Experience*

Unregistered
    btw I'm a police cadet applicant just turned in my application a few days ago

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    btw I'm a police cadet applicant just turned in my application a few days ago
    good luck to you and everyone else applying at MGPD. We need help, Lord knows we need help..We are so short handed that priority calls hold for hours, and we are burnt out at the end of our shifts....but a word of advise, DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Ask questions (not on this forum because you won't get the whole picture), visit the police dept and see if an officer would sit with you and speak with you and answer your questions . Unfortunately ride-alongs are not being offered at this time, but that is always a good way to "feel" a department out.

Again, good luck, and don't forget to do your research!

Unregistered
    To the last poster, well you seems like an officer with MGPD, could one sit down with you and get some insight on the dept?

Unregistered
    To the last poster, well you seems like an officer with MGPD, could one sit down with you and get some insight on the dept?
    Sure, come to the PD front desk and ask away!

Unregistered
    Sure, come to the PD front desk and ask away!
    😒 Seriously! Last time I was at that front desk, the officer that was there had no time to answer questions for potential applicants.

Unregistered
    I was told that the cadet candidates would be starting the academy on 04/26/2017. Does anyone know if this is still true, and if so, when would the cadets being hired be getting the call to start?

Unregistered
    A couple cadets start in April. 3 or 4 more will start in May.

Unregistered

A couple cadets start in April. 3 or 4 more will start in May.
    thanks for the heads up.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast