Timberly Wood - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Timberly Wood

Unregistered
    Have they told Tim Wood that hes not the next motor squad sergeant yet?

Unregistered
    He needs to take a new psych eva n learn how to supervis mrs wood

Unregistered
    Who cares? Why is this a topic.

Unregistered
    At first I was pissed he wrote me some troopers for insubordination. But then it got out of hand dissing kralich. If any one has a problem say it to my face when you see me in court or wherever

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At first I was pissed he wrote me some troopers for insubordination. But then it got out of hand dissing kralich. If any one has a problem say it to my face when you see me in court or wherever
    Go get your GED and try it again in english. Thanks, and have a blessed day, buttercup.

Unregistered
    Go get your GED and try it again in english. Thanks, and have a blessed day, buttercup.
    Toolbag, just cause I was a pot head hs drop out and became a trooper doesn’t make you any better then me. I do this, because I love this. I’m proud of standing for the thin blue line. My dog has bigger balls then u. Like I said, say it to my face when you see me

Unregistered
    I would, but you always miss court. And, when you are there I am embarrassed to be seen talking with you!

Unregistered
    I would, but you always miss court. And, when you are there I am embarrassed to be seen talking with you!
    It’s not that bad, and I’m getting them fixed

Unregistered
    Have u gotten that grimy gross tattoo sleeve cleaned yet? It looks like it's been used by your dog as a toilet

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567