Timberly Wood - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Timberly Wood

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmm, just a question. Are you doing your job or do you need to be checked up on?
    Doesn't matter if you're doing your job or not . Doesn't matter if you're a trooper, dispatcher, fd, ems or civilian. Sgt Wood will talk down to you disrespectfully. As mentioned before, zero communication skills paired with an a-hole personality. Y'all can stick up for him as much as you want. Doesn't change the fact he's a turd.

Unregistered
    Doesn't matter if you're doing your job or not . Doesn't matter if you're a trooper, dispatcher, fd, ems or civilian. Sgt Wood will talk down to you disrespectfully. As mentioned before, zero communication skills paired with an a-hole personality. Y'all can stick up for him as much as you want. Doesn't change the fact he's a turd.
    Haha true. No matter how you look at it or how you wipe it an a-hole is an a-hole. The end

Unregistered
    He is terrible but I still don't think he is worse than Carlos Alves. Now that guy is a loser. Clueless
    This guy should have his own thread. Complete idiot. Talks to his troopers like shit too including in emails, which is even more rediculous since it's public record. I guess that's the only way he can communicate though since speaking English is not his forte.

Unregistered

Sgt

This guy should have his own thread. Complete idiot. Talks to his troopers like shit too including in emails, which is even more rediculous since it's public record. I guess that's the only way he can communicate though since speaking English is not his forte.
    Just like spelling isn't yours. You moron

Unregistered
    Just like spelling isn't yours. You moron
    Thanks Sarge. Usual response. No wonder you can't keep any troopers on your squad. Go make some more X50's why everyone else keeps humping calls with 20 holding.

Unregistered
    I always laughed at the guy. People don't get so upset about Wood. Nobody takes him serious. He has always been a JOKE. just ignore him like his wife does him

Unregistered
    I liked him much better when he was on Motors. I've heard quite a few LEO's from other agencies in Central Florida say he's a complete ass when they've had to deal with him too. That's embarrassing for the Patrol.

Unregistered
    Since we're on the topic of crappy people.. it sucks that poonda's transfer was extended.. couldn't wait to get him out of here. Funny how hes called in "sick" after they told him his transfer was extended

Known Him From Way Back

No Change

Wood has been a tool since he was a Trooper. Ask his zone partners in Volusia County.

Unregistered

No people skills.

The problem is no people skills. Managing people is an art, and not all have what it takes. I'm lucky to say that my Sergeant does (not Wood obviously). This guy would never make it in the private sector, and could only work for the government, sad.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast