Unregistered
    MZ in ECU... that is all

Unregistered

Not true

Not even close

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No wonder we have no coverage out there. Whoever kisses a$$ gets promoted
    Just do your job and don't worry about who's getting prompted, it sure as hell wont be you dumb ass

Unregistered
    Just do your job and don't worry about who's getting prompted, it sure as hell wont be you dumb ass
    Learn how to spell ... Buford

Unregistered
    Learn how to spell ... Buford

well jeez you got me son, when I see your mom tonight I will tell her, but I may have made spelling mistakes, but it doesn't change the fact that you are now and in the future a loser hahahaha

Unregistered
    well jeez you got me son, when I see your mom tonight I will tell her, but I may have made spelling mistakes, but it doesn't change the fact that you are now and in the future a loser hahahaha
    Momma says she couldn't find anything to work with ... know what I mean .... That's why I bang your wife ... she needed a real man ...

Unregistered
    Momma says she couldn't find anything to work with ... know what I mean .... That's why I bang your wife ... she needed a real man ...
    bang my wife?? if only that was true, sorry but she doesn't hang out at the bottom line like you do and that wasn't a woman you were with it was a tranny but you knew that, now shut your mouth and know your role

Unregistered
    I heard Cohen

Unregistered
    Lee sheriff promotes 25, but anonymous fax calls it 'abuse of our tax dollars'
    By ANNE MARIE APOLLO, amapollo@naplesnews.com
    Thursday, June 30, 2005
    Hours before he promoted them Wednesday night, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott said a change in title won't mean a change in duties for 25 deputies tapped as sergeants.
    Many of those in the group, such as one man promoted to head up the sheriff's marine unit, are filling positions left vacant by those who took a $2.4 million buyout package offered by the agency before Scott took command in late December, he said.
    "He'll continue to run a boat and carry a gun," Scott said. "It's not like these people are disappearing somewhere."
    The group is among 56 deputies promoted under Scott, a number that drew criticism in the form of a letter Tuesday from a group calling itself "Deputies Against Mike."
    An anonymous fax sent to area media that originated at a Fort Myers office supply store called the promotions an "abuse of our tax dollars" and Scott's campaign pledge to put more deputies on the county's streets a "political promise unfilled."
    It also said the group, which indicated it represented several employees at the Sheriff's Office, had to air its concerns anonymously for fear of retribution — the only claim in the letter Scott said upset him.
    Scott said he prides himself on an office where such concerns can be raised in an open setting.
    The promotions were no secret, he said.
    Twenty-seven sheriff's employees took a buyout package that ended their employment in January.
    Many were high ranking and left vacancies that needed to be filled with promotions, Scott said. Those promotions in turn left other vacancies further down the line, leaving spaces open for positions such as colonels and sergeants, he said.
    Scott, who frequently has criticized his predecessor Rod Shoap's administration as being top-heavy, said all of those promoted will spend time on the street, not in offices.
    According to the Sheriff's Office, in addition to the 25 deputies promoted to sergeant Wednesday, 31 in the office's detention system moved up the ranks May 12.
    According to a list of those promotions released by the Sheriff's Office, 12 employees became sergeants then, along with 16 who were promoted to master corporal. One deputy each was promoted to corporal, lieutenant and captain.
    Wednesday's promotions are not costing taxpayers any more money, Scott said. Most of those who were promoted took on positions called "acting sergeant" earlier this year to compensate for some of the early retirement departures and subsequent shake-up.
    Sheriff's spokesman Larry King said that designation was needed because the deputies transfer couldn't be official until they had gone through the agency's testing and promotion process.
    Unlike in past years, that evaluation happened within the Sheriff's Office, using tests created by its training division, he said.
    A written test and an oral interview were given, he said.
    About 250 deputies took the test.
    King and Scott said it is possible the person or people behind "Deputies Against Mike" simply didn't make the list.
    Because the letter arrived anonymously, Scott said there was no way to show it really came from Sheriff's Office employees.
    "I would venture to say this represents a small, if any, percentage of our agency," Scott said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast