MDPD HQ looks like a third world police station - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As far as crime is concern, crime statistics speak for themselves and are not manipulated.
    If you can tear yourself away from the Torah and the Clinton memoirs try to read the theory of "Ethnic Succession in Organized Crime" I am sure that you will find it intellectually enlightening and you will be able to brag about it at temple.
    Can you have an intelligent conversation without resorting to insults or a condescending attitude? Tell me what erhnic group you derive from and I will provide you with 10 quick examples of criminals or corrupt politicians that are just as bad as those minorities you deride. By the way, I am a lifelong Republican so save your Clinton/liberal insults since they do not apply to me. Word of advise- seek help, your prejudice level is quite obvious.

Unregistered
    Can you have an intelligent conversation without resorting to insults or a condescending attitude? Tell me what erhnic group you derive from and I will provide you with 10 quick examples of criminals or corrupt politicians that are just as bad as those minorities you deride. By the way, I am a lifelong Republican so save your Clinton/liberal insults since they do not apply to me. Word of advise- seek help, your prejudice level is quite obvious.
    Dear Cupcake I derive from one of those groups mentioned.
    The original conversation was about Miami Dade County and what affects it, the state of HQ, etc.
    Your North Carolina statement appeared to indicate a difficulty with reading comprehension of your part or a uncontrollable anxiety to participate in this conversation without having anything to contribute.
    BTW. I have some of your blood as well.. . . .Imagine that!

Unregistered
    Dear Cupcake I derive from one of those groups mentioned.
    The original conversation was about Miami Dade County and what affects it, the state of HQ, etc.
    Your North Carolina statement appeared to indicate a difficulty with reading comprehension of your part or a uncontrollable anxiety to participate in this conversation without having anything to contribute.
    BTW. I have some of your blood as well.. . . .Imagine that!
    Quit while you are ahead troll. Seems like the previous poster put you in your place and he did it quite decently too. And he is right. You sound like a disgruntled racist so STFU

Unregistered
    It is not just the aesthetics of the headquarters building that is a problem. It is the poor management of resources that gives the complex such poor appearance. For instance, the two parking lot gates stopped working years ago and it is a huge security risk to the complex. Having gas pumps inside the compound is a security risk. Anyone from a multitude of agencies is entitled to enter and drive around our lot without supervision or restriction. And how about the management of Records Section? That is a winner! Any given day, there are dozens if not over 100 citizens spending multiple hours outside the front entrance to headquarters as they wait for copies of records. Can anyone modernize or come up with digital request solutions to this problem? The parking situation there is horrible enough. Proper management of the facility could be a good start. As of now, the place is a sorry excuse of what it was under Fred Taylor.
    Most of the record requests can be done at a police station if they have no arrests. BSO does that and if you have to get a record there you are in and out. I went for my report and got it in just under 15 minutes. They had people picking up accident reports that were under 60 days that needed to be notorized, getting police reports, and clearance letters which they refer to as good conduct letters. There were about 10 of us when I was there. All of that is also done at their district stations too as they have records employees at them. That is why they don't have the line ups.
    As for our department they started an online system where people can order background checks and pick it up. They are still working on fine tuning it. If people used that and could get most of it done at the districts you would not have that many people waiting a long time at HQs.

Unregistered
    Quit while you are ahead troll. Seems like the previous poster put you in your place and he did it quite decently too. And he is right. You sound like a disgruntled racist so STFU
    That's very funny.
    I am member of at least two of the minorities discussed and you call me a racist.
    I guess that it like the Obama thing, if you disagreed with any of his policies you were a racist; how convenient.
    You and yours are so incredibly full of bovine manure that you are single handedly causing global warming.

Unregistered
    That's very funny.
    I am member of at least two of the minorities discussed and you call me a racist.
    I guess that it like the Obama thing, if you disagreed with any of his policies you were a racist; how convenient.
    You and yours are so incredibly full of bovine manure that you are single handedly causing global warming.
    It's late in the day deplorable. Isn't it time you go light another candle to your Russian loving demigod Trump? I will seek Maxine Waters on your white arse...

Unregistered
    It's late in the day deplorable. Isn't it time you go light another candle to your Russian loving demigod Trump? I will seek Maxine Waters on your white arse...
    See, you are getting smarter already.
    Whenever I have a bowel movement, I wipe the Maxine Waters in my white arse! !

Unregistered
    See, you are getting smarter already.
    Whenever I have a bowel movement, I wipe the Maxine Waters in my white arse! !
    That is all fine and dandy sweetheart. Now throw on that monkey suit and run to your district to kiss your minority sergeant's ass and hope that the likes of Jenniton, Daniels, Ramirez and Juan Perez don't find out how you truly feel about them. What a loser!

Unregistered
    That is all fine and dandy sweetheart. Now throw on that monkey suit and run to your district to kiss your minority sergeant's ass and hope that the likes of Jenniton, Daniels, Ramirez and Juan Perez don't find out how you truly feel about them. What a loser!
    "Sweetheart" ? ? ?
    Are you coming on to me; do you want to take hot showers together?
    Please don't toy with my emotions, I am very sensitive.

Unregistered

MDPD Uniforms

The colors are nice, But the uniform needs to be updated like every modern police department. 100% is the professional standard these days can't wait for the budget to allow fellow officers to wear it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast