P1 cad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P1 cad

Unregistered

P1 cad

Just another shining example of some nitwit on the fifth floor making decisions that affect the work that men and women do on the street and screwing it up royally.
    This new CAD sucks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just another shining example of some nitwit on the fifth floor making decisions that affect the work that men and women do on the street and screwing it up royally.
    This new CAD sucks!
    That's what happens when you can't get rid of Motorola! Although we (BSO) tried, the county wouldn't let us because Motorola threatened to pull out of Broward County if we dropped them. They may have good radios and other software, but the reality is they need to stay out of the Law Enforcement software business. Because they know NOTHING about it. Just look back at the great report writer we use to have.....NOT! All they have to rely on is someone who hasn't worked the road in forever, or someone who has never been an LEO telling them this is what the guys need. Seriously? We can do much better!!! After all are we not the 3rd or 4th largest Sheriff's office in the country? We should be leading by example. Ok I'm done for now....I feel much better.

Unregistered
    This new CAD sucks!
    We need to stay with the current CAD, don't fix something that is working fine. What a big waste of time and money

Unregistered
    We need to stay with the current CAD, don't fix something that is working fine.
    Too late, the changeover was today. What was the "current" CAD is now in the past.

Unregistered

Waste of money.

How about this....my first call on that garbage was a 1 yr old baby trouble breathing..guess what..
    They sent me to the wrong address...what an embarrassment on the radio.....garbage...dispatch had no clue where rescue picked the kid up....wowee

Unregistered

Fope

FOPE fought hard against having Motorola. They reached out to fight it with unity but no one could be bothered.

Unregistered

wrong

This new CAD sucks!
    Hey nitwit it has nothing to do with any floor here at BSO. it's the county. they run the CAD system. But I'm sure you'd complain about any system they'd give us. Just another shining example of how most everyone on here doesn't know what the hell they're talking about and *****es about everything.

Unregistered
    Hey nitwit it has nothing to do with any floor here at BSO. it's the county. they run the CAD system. But I'm sure you'd complain about any system they'd give us. Just another shining example of how most everyone on here doesn't know what the hell they're talking about and *****es about everything.
    I believe the second poster on this thread stated that ithe is the county's fault, however, someone on the fifth floor did have input on what we were going to need or use. It's a new CAD system and it has some kinks to be worked out, give it a chance to see what it can do. Most everybody is frustrated because the 2 hours of training we had back in August probably wasn't enough to learn the system and be proficient. That's an agency mistake not the county's.

Sensie
    It might take some getting used to, but at least it will catch when my zone partner leaves 45 minutes early everyday. No more check ins with the Sgt everyday for some Deputies.

Unregistered

omg

Quote Originally Posted by Sensie View Post
    It might take some getting used to, but at least it will catch when my zone partner leaves 45 minutes early everyday. No more check ins with the Sgt everyday for some Deputies.
    Really really

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast