Internal Affairs and Javier Ortiz

Unregistered

Internal Affairs and Javier Ortiz

How do you guys even come to work with a straight face, go after and punish people in the same unit that protects this guy? Enough is enough, have a little pride and honor for what you do.
    Is this a mafia or a police department?

Unregistered
    Having this guys get away with and continue getting away with what he has is a danger to all of us.

You can not continue covering up the recklessness and lies.

Unregistered

fairway strichen

Hey was this also investigated? or a slap on the rist reprimand will be written before a real investigation? or let me guess the 180 day will expire? or will "we can't do anything" mayor have one of you let this collect dust on the chiefs office?

Off-duty Miami Police Sergeant Javier Ortiz, who happens to head the Fraternal Order of Police union, was leaving a nearby drug store when heard the crash.* Ortiz said after arriving on the scene, he checked the vitals on both Chen and Liu and immediately began CPR on the female.
    “It was just me. I had no one to work on the male and I was waiting for help to arrive,” Ortiz told CBS4 at the time.

CBS4 obtained a sworn statement from a surgeon who was at the accident scene. The doctor said Ortiz rejected her offers of help.
    “And he yelled at me and my friends to get away and when I said,’Look I’m a surgeon. If you would like me to help, I am happy to assist you’ and then he yelled at me again to just get away so I got away,”said plastic surgeon Deirdre Marshall, MD. over the phone to CBS4’s Gary Nelson.
    By phone, Ortiz told Nelson that did not happen.
    “There was no one at the scene Gary that identified themselves as a medical doctor. I would have taken help from anyone,” said Ortiz.

Unregistered
    He is a habitual lier

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you guys even come to work with a straight face, go after and punish people in the same unit that protects this guy? Enough is enough, have a little pride and honor for what you do.
    Is this a mafia or a police department?
    Its called, FF aka "Friends and Family", Javi is in that gang so get use to it !

Unregistered
    Internal affairs, has a history of doing what certain staff and city hall wants or needed. If, they let Ortiz & Lugo
    continue to get away with stuff, then all officers. Ever fired, should be looked at again by MDPD or FDLE and maybe
    even the FEDS. Internal Affairs, should be disbanded or at least vetted, by the same above agency's. The city already
    proven, that WE can't properly investigate our own officer involve shooting. Both units have a history of being incompetence.

Unregistered
    Rumors have it that Javy's IA file was accidentally sent to Hillary Clinton's private server and thus erased together with the Bizillion other emails and classified information contained therein.
    I believe she said that she used a rag and some degreaser to wipe the server clean and I for one believe her.
    Perhaps the FBI forensic cyber unit can reconstruct Javy's file and we can publicly crucify him in front of the Nation of Islam Mosque.
    After all; this is all about the Muslims Vs the Christians, isn't it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Internal affairs, has a history of doing what certain staff and city hall wants or needed. If, they let Ortiz & Lugo
    continue to get away with stuff, then all officers. Ever fired, should be looked at again by MDPD or FDLE and maybe
    even the FEDS. Internal Affairs, should be disbanded or at least vetted, by the same above agency's. The city already
    proven, that WE can't properly investigate our own officer involve shooting. Both units have a history of being incompetence.
    Only problem is no one cares so corruption is ok