Karma Lahiff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Karma Lahiff

Unregistered
    Talk about karma. All of you commenting negatively are creating bad karma for yourselves.
    How about all of you get off your asses and make something of yourselves? If you already have, there's ALWAYS room for improvement.
    Stop bullying people over the internet, worrying about others and mind your own business.
    I don't care if your civilians or LEO's, stop being internet trolls and be the best role model for your "kin" and the community as you can be.

Unregisteredlijehim

Like him

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talk about karma. All of you commenting negatively are creating bad karma for yourselves.
    How about all of you get off your asses and make something of yourselves? If you already have, there's ALWAYS room for improvement.
    Stop bullying people over the internet, worrying about others and mind your own business.
    I don't care if your civilians or LEO's, stop being internet trolls and be the best role model for your "kin" and the community as you can be.
    I agree 100%, lets be a positive roll model by learning what a bad roll model is, like Bob Lahiff.

Unregistered
    I wonder if BSO will reopen Bob's "vehicle burglary" last year when he was on vacation. His son was a suspect but nothing happened. Wonder if daddy interfered?? Bob was never even written up for leaving his gun and equipment in his vehicle while away on vacation.

Unregistered
    Who cares! Look the guy has his own problems, just like everybody else. Would you want your dirty laundry spread all over if this happened to you....probably not. So cut the guy some slack and let him deal with his own problems....unless he asks for help. Then give the guy a hand. We might not personally like each other, but we are still a brotherhood and we should take care of our own.

Unregistered
    Who cares! Look the guy has his own problems, just like everybody else. Would you want your dirty laundry spread all over if this happened to you....probably not. So cut the guy some slack and let him deal with his own problems....unless he asks for help. Then give the guy a hand. We might not personally like each other, but we are still a brotherhood and we should take care of our own.
    Unfortunately Bob, didn't give the PBA membership the same benefit of the doubt when he chose to screw over the Out of County Dep's with the fuel charge. Why you ask because it didn't affect him. Dont have any sympathy for him Sorry!!!

Unregistered
    I wonder if BSO will reopen Bob's "vehicle burglary" last year when he was on vacation. His son was a suspect but nothing happened. Wonder if daddy interfered?? Bob was never even written up for leaving his gun and equipment in his vehicle while away on vacation.
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
    Great minds think a like LOL.

Unregistered
    You guys are just such sissy jerks. Lahiff could knock every one of you sissies out! I do agree his backing of Lamberti was dumb but it's over. Now you're attacking his family? I'm sure one of you key board idiots have a family member arrested. It's not Bobs fault. Unbelievable rat crybabys and scardie cats you'd all be to talk to someone's face! Go away you jerks!

Unregistered
    You guys are just such sissy jerks. Lahiff could knock every one of you sissies out! I do agree his backing of Lamberti was dumb but it's over. Now you're attacking his family? I'm sure one of you key board idiots have a family member arrested. It's not Bobs fault. Unbelievable rat crybabys and scardie cats you'd all be to talk to someone's face! Go away you jerks!
    The only thing Bob is knocking down is a plate of burgers. P.s, nobody is attacking his family. It is factual and true that his boy was pinched

Unregistered
    The only thing Bob is knocking down is a plate of burgers. P.s, nobody is attacking his family. It is factual and true that his boy was pinched
    Yes you are, whatever I think of the dad it's still someone's kid and his mom who is one of us would never hurt a fly and this online attack is cowardly.

Shrek 2
    I don't blame his son completely, I think bob wanted another stomach surgery and his son was trying to make some extra money and surprise him at Father's Day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast