Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz got to go
    One of his lover is in IA

Unregistered
    One of his lover is in IA
    El tipo no es marica. La LEO in IA tiene que ser una evita

Unregistered
    Where there is smoke, there's fire? That's a big B.S. statement isn't it.. You got to ask yourself, what does he have on city hall, staff and some I.A. people? Look over the time, he's been here and compare what's he's done to what others have and gotten fired, for the very same thing. Maybe the wording on the rip a little different. Now, he's not the FOP pres. anymore so he can still post on social media??? Love, the double standards the department always have. I'm the pres. of my own fan club, could I get away with it? NO! I get a kick out of staff walking around playing Billy bad-azz. Looking for a excuse to nail one of us to the cross. To make a name for themselves. Yet, Ortiz does as he pleases. You know, FDLE and the FBI has read about him. Heard many things about him. Nothing becomes of it.. Is there any truth to, what many are saying?? I beginning to think not.. Over the time I've been here, I've been accused of being a racist (cause I'm white) and worked the North for many years and lets face it. All you have are blacks, so yes that's what your arresting. This was by people I worked with and called a friends. I've watched proactive officers, over the years that were white, Cuban or others working 10, 40 and part of 70. had the same thing said about them. Now, we have a few that's been arrested. The rumor mill, has them lining up for the feds. To cut deals or whatever they can. Still, Ortiz walks around like the man behind the throne. Untouchable.
    I'm also beginning to believe, he will be chief here someday! Within the next 4-5 years.. If the current one stay's the 5, he's claiming to have. I have to say that's not looking all that good for him..

Now, Captain Ortiz should be given a command. To take control of the pork-n-beans. The useless North major or commander. Appears to not have a clue to what's going on or what's needed.. Ortiz, has proven himself time and time again, he's up to the task. All I ask is you DON'T pull me for that detail..

Unregistered
    Colina us a big pissy fag

Unregistered
    ! What’s the big deal. Let’s see what we have here.

A Capt of Police taking pictures of two different incidents involving black people. It appears that his laughing having a good time as he is taking Selfies with two other MPD supervisors. You can see on each pictures the black subjects handcuffed on the ground. He then post the pictures on his social media for other MPD officers and staff members to make racial comments.

What is wrong here!

Colina must be fired.

Unregistered
    Where there is smoke, there's fire? That's a big B.S. statement isn't it.. You got to ask yourself, what does he have on city hall, staff and some I.A. people? Look over the time, he's been here and compare what's he's done to what others have and gotten fired, for the very same thing. Maybe the wording on the rip a little different. Now, he's not the FOP pres. anymore so he can still post on social media??? Love, the double standards the department always have. I'm the pres. of my own fan club, could I get away with it? NO! I get a kick out of staff walking around playing Billy bad-azz. Looking for a excuse to nail one of us to the cross. To make a name for themselves. Yet, Ortiz does as he pleases. You know, FDLE and the FBI has read about him. Heard many things about him. Nothing becomes of it.. Is there any truth to, what many are saying?? I beginning to think not.. Over the time I've been here, I've been accused of being a racist (cause I'm white) and worked the North for many years and lets face it. All you have are blacks, so yes that's what your arresting. This was by people I worked with and called a friends. I've watched proactive officers, over the years that were white, Cuban or others working 10, 40 and part of 70. had the same thing said about them. Now, we have a few that's been arrested. The rumor mill, has them lining up for the feds. To cut deals or whatever they can. Still, Ortiz walks around like the man behind the throne. Untouchable.
    I'm also beginning to believe, he will be chief here someday! Within the next 4-5 years.. If the current one stay's the 5, he's claiming to have. I have to say that's not looking all that good for him..

Now, Captain Ortiz should be given a command. To take control of the pork-n-beans. The useless North major or commander. Appears to not have a clue to what's going on or what's needed.. Ortiz, has proven himself time and time again, he's up to the task. All I ask is you DON'T pull me for that detail..
    Ortiz would clean up the northend

Unregistered
    Never before has this department had a bigger embarrassment of a cop than Ortiz. He needs a psychological fitness for duty. He suffers from some personality disorder and that’s why he continues to do irradiate and irrational decisions. The sept just does t have what it takes to rid itself of this embarrassment

Unregistered
    Never before has this department had a bigger embarrassment of a cop than Ortiz. He needs a psychological fitness for duty. He suffers from some personality disorder and that’s why he continues to do irradiate and irrational decisions. The sept just does t have what it takes to rid itself of this embarrassment
    We see your DNA Bed Pan Danny

Unregistered
    Yeah we do we have Tommy Reyes the flying fruit cake and Danny the nurses boyfriend. He flies around here with his rainbow Miami Police cap he selling to the other fruit cakes. I am more embarrassed by him than ortiz.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast