Shawn Ramsey
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shawn Ramsey

Unregistered

Shawn Ramsey

is now the chief of my department. Any input, good or bad?

Unregistered
    I've worked with Shawn and thought he was fair and down to earth. I was actually sad to see him go since he was one of the few Captains in the agency that didn't look down on you and think he was better than you. Frankly, I would go work for him any day at Groveland and I think he will do great things there.

With that said, our agency here is a culture of backstabbing , trash talking, and constant bickering. The more people you get into trouble or take down, the quicker you get promoted. So, you will see let's if negative replies from "those" guys that work here about Shawn. Ignore all that and read some of the other threads to see what our agency is about and how we treat our own.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is now the chief of my department. Any input, good or bad?
    liar, your just a troll

Unregistered
    liar, your just a troll
    Yeah, I'm a troll but know he is now the Chief. Good to see something positive on here.....not you troll.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I'm a troll but know he is now the Chief. Good to see something positive on here.....not you troll.
    well you told me sissy boy

Unregistered
    Now you can see (from the educated responses) what this agency is about and what I was talking about.

Unregistered
    Now you can see (from the educated responses) what this agency is about and what I was talking about.
    Second that. A bunch of uneducated rednecks down here. So hard to work here. I hope Ramsey takes me up with him.

Sean always told you exactly where he stood, never denied or shied away from the fact he was politically active, he always took care of the guys that worked for him 100%. He is a good family man with solid values that drive his decisions. He is very reasonable and well educated.

Unregistered
    Second that. A bunch of uneducated rednecks down here. So hard to work here. I hope Ramsey takes me up with him.

Sean always told you exactly where he stood, never denied or shied away from the fact he was politically active, he always took care of the guys that worked for him 100%. He is a good family man with solid values that drive his decisions. He is very reasonable and well educated.
    I hope shawn takes me, well that's not a surprise that you want to get "taken" but no he doesn't want a do nothing like you *****

Unregistered

Fbina #256

I spent 10 weeks with Shawn at the FBI National Academy. I found him to be a down to earth regular guy. He was not all about rank and not an ego driven guy. I have no idea how he will be as a Chief but my hunch is he will be great and I have a lot of respect for him.

Unregistered

Wtf

So you were in the 256, why are you on our board, you surely are a Captain or above , are you going on every board that the 256 are members of , HA ,you are an East District SGT. or a West LT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast