LEO's that cheat on their spouse - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It really depends on the cheating trooper Spirit Animal. That could really open or narrow your options on what to do. We clearly need more specifics to this cheating allegation and/or include the troopers spirts animal.

Best regards,
    I'm sure he already knows every detail.

Spirit Animal?

Unregistered
    I am not sure of the studied percentage of police officers that cheat on their spouses but from personal observations I would say it is north of 50%. So possibly 1 out of 2 will do it. There are badge bunnies everywhere and when they interact with officers they cannot help themselves and sometimes the officers will not say no. If you find one that stays faithful and or stays married to one person then you have found the anomaly.

Unregistered

Re

The badge can get you anything you want unless you look like the Lt Colon.

Unregistered
    I am not sure of the studied percentage of police officers that cheat on their spouses but from personal observations I would say it is north of 50%. So possibly 1 out of 2 will do it. There are badge bunnies everywhere and when they interact with officers they cannot help themselves and sometimes the officers will not say no. If you find one that stays faithful and or stays married to one person then you have found the anomaly.
    Sin hits all of us. Find a man who has never lust and you have another anomaly.

Unregistered

Find out who your spouse is talking to

I never thought I will ever physically get to see my husband chat with his lover and get to use the evidence against him in court , and guess what, I won the case. All these credits goes to cyberphoneways@gmail.com . They were able to help me hack into my ex-husband phone just by providing them his phone details. Contact cyberphoneways@gmail. com TEXT: +13214067641 today and have your hacking job done effectively and discreetly for you And there services are highly affordable.
    Please let them know I refer you.
    Thanks cyberphoneways

Unregistered
    The badge can get you anything you want unless you look like the Lt Colon.
    So you moved over to this post now? You're trolling from one post to another to dis the LTC. He obviously suspended or terminated you.

Unregistered
    Grow up and stop stalking your ex. Move on with your life...geesh. Friends dont let friends waste time with this weird stalking crap.

Unregistered

I know

Joseph Franza Jr. and DOS Polly Papke in Orlando was the best kept secret.

Unregistered
    Somebody is bitter...here is my suggestion. Loose weight, Quit being a naggy B!tch, quit trying to get revenge and fix yourself. Sounds like he wasn't getting what he needed at home.....time to let go, fix your issues and start over.
    Very very true!

Unregistered
    So you moved over to this post now? You're trolling from one post to another to dis the LTC. He obviously suspended or terminated you.
    Dude you need to get a life. You have some serious issues. The poster said lt colon not ltc. Wow now who's trolling?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast