Not here, nit here either, we don't want them here either! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Good grief

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So there is a sgt who lied under oath. Will he go back to patrol as well? Will the SAO prosecute his cases? After all, others have been fired for what he did. Where would he go?
    Why are you so butt hurt by this to bring this dead, pulverized, mutilated, dusty, dog back into this conversation??? He had paid his dues over this many times over. GET OVER IT!! Move on what is done is done. If you are so hurt by his situation come take his place when he retires. Untill then keep your trap shut about it and move on. Everyone else has.

Just sayin'

Unregistered
    The reason it keeps coming up is because it was wrong. Our word is what makes cases, because we have to tell the truth. If I were Sheriff I would have terminated him. I would terminate anyone caught lying. If you don't have your word then you don't have credibility.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2751210]The reason it keeps coming up is because it was wrong. Our word is what makes cases, because we have to tell the truth. If I were Sheriff I would have terminated him. I would terminate anyone caught lying. If you don't have your word then you don't have credibility.[/QUOTE

but you aren't the Sheriff...... so shut the fuk up. Find something else to ***** about.

Unregistered

oops sorry

Please

Just answer the question and quit bringing up old crap that don't have anything to do with topic.

Unregistered
    Please

Just answer the question and quit bringing up old crap that don't have anything to do with topic.
    You are a moron.

Unregistered
    I love seeing this stuff on here. Really, I do. Several Sergeants will not be retiring. They will be fired, along with several others. Why bring up old crap? Because it matters. It shows the lack of integrity in the department as a whole. Keep your eyes on the news channels kiddies. Stuff is gonna get good. Someone ask BJ if his force is under fire for doing all kinds of dirty deeds. Bet you he won't be able to keep a straight face.

Unregistered

There coming to take me away haha

I love seeing this stuff on here. Really, I do. Several Sergeants will not be retiring. They will be fired, along with several others. Why bring up old crap? Because it matters. It shows the lack of integrity in the department as a whole. Keep your eyes on the news channels kiddies. Stuff is gonna get good. Someone ask BJ if his force is under fire for doing all kinds of dirty deeds. Bet you he won't be able to keep a straight face.
    Foil hats all around!!!! Someone is on to the great consperacy !!!! Nostradomas was right the world is coming to an end at the Santa Rosa Department. Run run runnnnnn

Unregistered
    Omg you said "the force." Wtf?? Star Wars much?? To quote Darth Vader, as voiced by Samuel L Jackson? "I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING MUTH ****A!!"

Unregistered

Obviously

You will note the lack of a ligitimate response to your question should give you an answer in itself. They are not keeping all of the CS deputy there so they are trying to decide where to send them. That is usually how things go at SRSO blind side you left and right. Sign up now for yours!!!

Just sayin'

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you will note the lack of a ligitimate response to your question should give you an answer in itself. They are not keeping all of the cs deputy there so they are trying to decide where to send them. That is usually how things go at srso blind side you left and right. Sign up now for yours!!!

Just sayin'
    i'm trying to figure out where we are going goddammit!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast