Not here, nit here either, we don't want them here either! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Ham, good points and as always well spoken. I have to agree that most have completed the patrol FTO. Just out of curiosity where are you guys going?

Jesse Jackass

Deez Nuts

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746949]Hey Ham, good points and as always well spoken. I have to agree that most have completed the patrol FTO. Just out of curiosity where are you guys doing?[/QUOTE)

Yo mama booty stank

Snoop Dre Cube
    Yo homeboy my n-word! You are a smooth cool brutha! Word, beyotch!

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    Good words Hamilton. Trolls gonna troll man.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Jesse Jackass;2746953]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Ham, good points and as always well spoken. I have to agree that most have completed the patrol FTO. Just out of curiosity where are you guys doing?[/QUOTE)

Yo mama booty stank
    Let me guess: you popped out of the wrong hole at birth and your mother decided to keep you rather than flush you into your eternal floating place.

DP

Unregistered

Gettin' to the point.

The point is now that G4S has their foot in the door, just like the jail they slowly start taking over. Where does that put the ones working in CS? Maybe they csn go to school resource.

Unregistered

ok

How many are currently working in CS? Now that they don't have to cover the door send some of them back to road where we are short!!

Unregistered

True

I agree send them back to the road where we are short handed.

Unregistered

Time table

So back to the topic when will they be put back on the road. Now that they don't need at least three that were on the door. Will it be the last three that moved there or do they get a choice on who goes to the road? Will they give the ones who have not had FTO a chance or what??? Who and how will they decide?

Unregistered
    So there is a sgt who lied under oath. Will he go back to patrol as well? Will the SAO prosecute his cases? After all, others have been fired for what he did. Where would he go?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast