Not here, nit here either, we don't want them here either!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Not here, nit here either, we don't want them here either!

Where are all of the Courthouse coppers going now that G4S is taking over?? They dont need as many now. WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO HAVE THEM WITH THEM ON THEIR SHIFT??? Raise your hands, Not me!

Unregistered

Red face Old Timer

Most couldn't pass FTO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are all of the Courthouse coppers going now that G4S is taking over?? They dont need as many now. WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO HAVE THEM WITH THEM ON THEIR SHIFT??? Raise your hands, Not me!
    I wonder how much of a kick back is filling certain pockets?

Unregistered

uuuuuhhhhmmmmm Duuuhhhh

Most couldn't pass FTO
    9 out of 12 have gone through and passed FTO. How is that "most couldn't pass?" Get your facts straight dumb ass. Two have not been given chance to do FTO and last person had family issues which caused them to drop out of FTO. I would trust some of them before some of those already on road. Just sayin'.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    I'm sure it has much to do with saving money in the budget. And you are likely seeing a lot of them per shift at this time to maximize training time. I've met them ONCE and even I could surmise that one quite easily. And true...they seemed pretty eager to learn, polite, professional. Would welcome on shift over some of you cats, for sure.

Unregistered

That's great.

All of the retiries that don't want to do anything will be back on the road. Don't do anything there won't do anything anywhere else.

Unregistered
    "Oh bailiff, the judge needs his coffee and donuts."

"Oh bailiff the judge is hungry so go get his lunch."

After lunch: "Oh bailiff, judge just went #2 and he needs a wiper!"

"Oh bailiff, judge needs his honorable gavel polished ."

I know ya'll gonna misd it. Its ok if you do.

Unregistered
    "Oh bailiff, the judge needs his coffee and donuts."

"Oh bailiff the judge is hungry so go get his lunch."

After lunch: "Oh bailiff, judge just went #2 and he needs a wiper!"

"Oh bailiff, judge needs his honorable gavel polished ."

I know ya'll gonna misd it. Its ok if you do.
    That is the most fuk'd post i ever read. I almost choked in a hamburger when I read it. Accurate? Yes. But fuked up. Carry on.v

Unregistered

Watch and hide and see

The show starts Monday. Come one come all and see the greatest show on Earth!!

Unregistered

Hamilton

I don't get up here usually unless/until someone says there is something I need to look at or someone specifically says something pertaining to me. With that being said, here it is.

As for G4S. I've worked with them in the jail and in the Courthouse. If you have a problem with them due to amount and type of training then maybe you should check YOUR resumes. There's some good people who work for them as well as some bad ones. Just like the S.O. personnel. Some people just want to have something/someone to put down to make themselves look better.

As for the donut getting wise cracks and the "what are they gonna do...." bs. Our jobs. Whoever talking (since they are too afraid to identify themselves) probably never come up there and see what goes on during a week. Yes, there's an occasional slow day but it's a lot that you don't know goes on. Especially with the huge dockets we've been having.

As for the FTO thing. Almost everyone up there has completed FTO. So, just like the other person said, KNOW YOUR FACTS. Now that's out of the way. I know some will say, "He didn't work the road....blah blah blah". I worked the road reserve for six years until I was told I couldn't. Just stop.

So mind ya damn business and stop acting like lil ol ladies. If you are man or woman enough to share your thoughts then do it with ya name and not anonymously. This is BS. If you gonna respond to this PLEASE use your name or just come talk to me. If you not going to use your name them whatever you have to say doesn't hold weight.

Hamilton

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast