Who will be #1? Who's got the test? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Angry Keep Affirmative Action, the low IQ bro's must have it, I DON'T !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's ALL about AFFIRMATIVE ACTION Dummy !
    And please, learn how to spell the rank, its " lieutenant " Einstein ? Geez, you want the rank, but can't spell it ?
    Which brings me to this "AA" - a system really created for blacks, NOT ME ! I am a PROUD Cuban/American !!!

I myself, am 3rd generation AMERICAN/ Miami- Cuban. My grandfather came to Miami in the 40s, way before Castro. My father was born here, as was I. I can speak Spanish, but not that great ( I don't speak it, unless I really need to. Hey, I live in America don't I ? )

I married an American Swedish girl, we have 3 kids, and we don't practice Spanish in the house,(we can all speak a bit, but rarely do) my kids look like gringos, as my great grandfather was from Northern Spain, and had blond hair and blue eyes (like me, the blue eyes that is, I have brown hair) we live in Broward , because I wanted to get away from the STIGMA of Miami, as to me, Miami wasn't real America.

I know the blacks needed that crutch (Affirmative Action) to get ahead in civil service type jobs. Not to pick on the blacks, but lets face it, most of them here are not the sharpest tacks on the board, are they ? I myself didn't need that crutch when I got hired here , years ago and, I didn't need it when I got promoted, ( top of the list ! ) and I wont need it again when I take the next promotional exam (if I decide to before I retire)

I have seen how "AA" aka Affirmative Action, has ruined this dept over my tenure here.
    Want some prime promotional examples -- Ricardo Roque, Dennis "Lexus" Jackson, Anita Najiy, Herbello, Brenda Williams, Roberson Brown (At a staff meeting years ago, Brown as a major of police, asked if he needed a passport to take an OOT city trip to go to a police event in Albuquerque New Mexico, seriously ! You should have seen the smirks, LOL !

Not just him others too, Cubans as well, several were REALLY stupid, look at Roque ! Yea, nice guy, but another real dummy. In addition,he didn't have the best reputation back in the day, (1980s) us old timers know that, very shady if you recall, but he did have a Godfather didn't he. But lets not just pick on him, face it, there have been quite a few, you know who they were if you've been here any length of time.

Yes some are Cuban, but just like MOST blacks ("African Americans" if you want me to be PC- Politically Correct) they only got promoted initially , because they claimed, or were Latin, black etc, and the blacks really know how to work that system don't they ?

It wasn't how qualified they were, how high they scored on the list, or job history, personnel folder etc.
    NO, it was ALL ABOUT AA numbers, and ethnic origin, pretty sad, don't you think ? Myself, and a few other Cuban Americans, got promoted, because WE EARNED IT !

But I can see, like with this 29/27 artist, also another dumb ass, rookie Jose Acosta, that we are going back to the old River cop days, (80s) when they would hire just about any dunce, just because they were Hispanic, or black. Just ask Roque, or Jackson, they will tell you all about it. Bye for now, A proud American, not a Cuban ! Oh yea and best of luck.
    Finally a Cuban like me that calls himself an American ! And I totally agree on the "AA " thing , he writes about. I too do not need that crutch known as Affirmative Action ! I will get promoted on my own merit, and test score. Let the blacks continue to use that racial discrimatory scheme, they need it, just ask Major Doo Dah, aka Dennis " Lexus " Jackson, another fine example of that crap !

Unregistered
    I usually wouldn't post but however, AA is here to stay. So you can suck OUR BLACK D..KS. And believe it's a mouth full Coma Pinga!!!! Lol Coma Pinga might be spelled wrong but you get the picture Charlie Papa!!!!!!

Unregistered

Road tigada

It was inevitable that a MPD chimp would come on this thread, and state their ignorant , low IQ opinion

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it's all about affirmative action dummy !
    And please, learn how to spell the rank, its " lieutenant " einstein ? Geez, you want the rank, but can't spell it ?
    Which brings me to this "aa" - a system really created for blacks, not me ! I am a proud cuban/american !!!

I myself, am 3rd generation american/ miami- cuban. My grandfather came to miami in the 40s, way before castro. My father was born here, as was i. I can speak spanish, but not that great ( i don't speak it, unless i really need to. Hey, i live in america don't i ? )

i married an american swedish girl, we have 3 kids, and we don't practice spanish in the house,(we can all speak a bit, but rarely do) my kids look like gringos, as my great grandfather was from northern spain, and had blond hair and blue eyes (like me, the blue eyes that is, i have brown hair) we live in broward , because i wanted to get away from the stigma of miami, as to me, miami wasn't real america.

I know the blacks needed that crutch (affirmative action) to get ahead in civil service type jobs. Not to pick on the blacks, but lets face it, most of them here are not the sharpest tacks on the board, are they ? I myself didn't need that crutch when i got hired here , years ago and, i didn't need it when i got promoted, ( top of the list ! ) and i wont need it again when i take the next promotional exam (if i decide to before i retire)

i have seen how "aa" aka affirmative action, has ruined this dept over my tenure here.
    Want some prime promotional examples -- ricardo roque, dennis "lexus" jackson, anita najiy, herbello, brenda williams, roberson brown (at a staff meeting years ago, brown as a major of police, asked if he needed a passport to take an oot city trip to go to a police event in albuquerque new mexico, seriously ! You should have seen the smirks, lol !

Not just him others too, cubans as well, several were really stupid, look at roque ! Yea, nice guy, but another real dummy. In addition,he didn't have the best reputation back in the day, (1980s) us old timers know that, very shady if you recall, but he did have a godfather didn't he. But lets not just pick on him, face it, there have been quite a few, you know who they were if you've been here any length of time.

Yes some are cuban, but just like most blacks ("african americans" if you want me to be pc- politically correct) they only got promoted initially , because they claimed, or were latin, black etc, and the blacks really know how to work that system don't they ?

It wasn't how qualified they were, how high they scored on the list, or job history, personnel folder etc.
    No, it was all about aa numbers, and ethnic origin, pretty sad, don't you think ? Myself, and a few other cuban americans, got promoted, because we earned it !

But i can see, like with this 29/27 artist, also another dumb ass, rookie jose acosta, that we are going back to the old river cop days, (80s) when they would hire just about any dunce, just because they were hispanic, or black. Just ask roque, or jackson, they will tell you all about it. Bye for now, a proud american, not a cuban ! Oh yea and best of luck.
    true, oh so true ! Thanks for posting this 'un-politically' correct thread. The truth hurts , don't it ma bro's ????

Unregistered
    The truth is I guarantee your mother,sister or black wanna ride the black Mamba that's why you're in your feeling. I wish I knew who you were but as usually you're a internet thug, racist bigot. Follow your "president trump" and show your hand, you have the right so being a coward. I guarantee your wife doesn't love you. You just buying her out stupid

Unregistered
    The truth is I guarantee your mother,sister or black wanna ride the black Mamba that's why you're in your feeling. I wish I knew who you were but as usually you're a internet thug, racist bigot. Follow your "president trump" and show your hand, you have the right so being a coward. I guarantee your wife doesn't love you. You just buying her out stupid
    Of course we follow TRUMP. Let me tell you, obama was the biggest mistake in the history of this nation. I have some friends that are brothers and im not racist, but the biggest truth is that the majority of you are nasty, disgusting and scammers of the system. Just look at the black neighborhoods, they are all destroyed, deteriorated and ridden with violence and drugs. If this was to be a black nation this would not be a nation, this would be another 3rd world country like the continent of Africa.

Unregistered
    That's cute but wrong. Also if you have "Black Friends" I guarantee their in a sunken place. Our neighborhoods are perfectly fine. Stay working South you weak excuse for a human

Unregistered
    1) The Administration Chief is in Charge of putting the test together.
    2) The test was delay for Mrs Natalie Martinez to become eligible who's Asst Chief Ronald L Papier love / Secretary & Workout Partner
    3) The Papier's have always score top of the list.
    4) Mrs Papier received a $30,000 retro check for coming out number #1 on the Lts exam.
    I wonder Who got that kick back?
    The Papier's are fake!
    They have fake friends
    They look fake when they are on the Juice
    And they have a fake marriage.

Unregistered
    I agree that has been like that for years. You think these women are around these men for their looks.

Unregistered

Thank you poster, for posting THE TRUTH !

Of course we follow TRUMP. Let me tell you, obama was the biggest mistake in the history of this nation. I have some friends that are brothers and im not racist, but the biggest truth is that the majority of you are nasty, disgusting and scammers of the system.

Just look at the black neighborhoods, they are all destroyed, deteriorated and ridden with violence and drugs. If this was to be a black nation this would not be a nation, this would be another 3rd world country like the continent of Africa.
    WOW, one of the most intelligent, truthful posts(above) I have ever seen on this site. Thank you for posting THE TRUTH !!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12