New World Order
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New World Order

Reflash the Hard drive

New World Order

Here is my plan for a better ABT. Dump all supervisory ranks...No more LT CPT or Major. No more deputy anything. LT is now LEI III, CPT is now LEI IV and majors are given a nice letter of recommendation. Everybody works underage and gets assigned complaints. The most senior LEI in the district gets 15% extra to forward emails to and from TCO. All requests, demands and other non-law enforcement is handled by the support staff. That alone will add 40 more sworn to enforce our primary mission. No more manager meetings and no more conference calls. Everyone works Tuesday-Saturday with 3-11 being the norm. You can thank me later.

Unregistered
    Simply brilliant. That is why it won't work.

Unregistered
    If you made that the schedule i bet 75% of the agents woul quit. Heck i bet if you made it monday though friday 8-4 but you have to start and end your day at the office 70% would quit. Lets be honest how many people actually work an 8 hour day at abt

Unregistered
    The morons among us will keep it up and we will be starting and ending each day at the office. It was done before and it can be done again.

Unregistered
    This is the easiest job I have ever had. Don't screw this up for me. Said every agent with a brain. And a few supervisors too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you made that the schedule i bet 75% of the agents woul quit. Heck i bet if you made it monday though friday 8-4 but you have to start and end your day at the office 70% would quit. Lets be honest how many people actually work an 8 hour day at abt
    There have been audits already done. The average agent works 17.435 hours a week.

Unregistered

Bad pay bad workers

There have been audits already done. The average agent works 17.435 hours a week.
    It's like anything else you get what you pay for.

Unregistered
    It's like anything else you get what you pay for.
    You are being paid to work 160 hours a pay period. If you are working less and claiming you are working 40, then you are a thief. If you think the state underpaid you and your only way to make it right is to claim hours you didn't work, then you are an idiot. You took this job knowing full well the rate of pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflash the Hard drive View Post
    Here is my plan for a better ABT. Dump all supervisory ranks...No more LT CPT or Major. No more deputy anything. LT is now LEI III, CPT is now LEI IV and majors are given a nice letter of recommendation. Everybody works underage and gets assigned complaints. The most senior LEI in the district gets 15% extra to forward emails to and from TCO. All requests, demands and other non-law enforcement is handled by the support staff. That alone will add 40 more sworn to enforce our primary mission. No more manager meetings and no more conference calls. Everyone works Tuesday-Saturday with 3-11 being the norm. You can thank me later.
    That is a million dollar idea!

Unregistered
    Do we currently have any office where the norm is to work 3-11? The norm here seems to be the latest we ever donancompliance check is 7pm. A complaint of late night activity somewhere means we visit at 8pm and we're out by 9p. Am I wrong?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast