New World Order - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New World Order

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we currently have any office where the norm is to work 3-11? The norm here seems to be the latest we ever donancompliance check is 7pm. A complaint of late night activity somewhere means we visit at 8pm and we're out by 9p. Am I wrong?
    How about be a change person and work it as u need to and not worry what other offices do. Sounds like u are apart of we if u follow them!!

Unregistered
    How about be a change person and work it as u need to and not worry what other offices do. Sounds like u are apart of we if u follow them!!
    In my office we work when we need to work. Day night weekends don't matter. Hours don't matter. No 14 day notice? No problem for us. We do this because it is the right thing to do and we appreciate the flexibility of scheduling we have at ABT. I cant remember the last time we were told to work a particular day or hour. It is unnecessary for adults to be told when to work.

Unregistered
    I'm my office the norm is to work underage complaints of late night drinking with surveys at 1pm in the afternoon

Unregistered
    I'm my office the norm is to work underage complaints of late night drinking with surveys at 1pm in the afternoon
    Weak supervision at best.

Unregistered
    It's called weak agents who wear down the supervisors with fake pba claims and demanding 14 days to be told to do something

Unregistered
    It's called weak agents who wear down the supervisors with fake pba claims and demanding 14 days to be told to do something
    I can see that happening. When employees think they are owed something and have a sense of entitlement, the public we serve loses. If you are going to work for someone, you should actually work.

Unregistered
    In my office we work when we need to work. Day night weekends don't matter. Hours don't matter. No 14 day notice? No problem for us. We do this because it is the right thing to do and we appreciate the flexibility of scheduling we have at ABT. I cant remember the last time we were told to work a particular day or hour. It is unnecessary for adults to be told when to work.
    Still true. Still the best job in the state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12