January 2017 applicants - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With more reason to tell you VETE PA LA PINGA. Go suck your daddy's balls and stay off this forums.
    Hey, asshole, I hope IF you get here to the academy I can find out who you are. I will guarantee that you will wash out. And, I don't give a f*ck who your ass-kissing, ball sucking contractor daddy is. I earned my right to be here. You are nothing, you are the equivalent of the greasy scum that is underneath my foreskin after I work out. F*ck off!

Unregistered
    Listen you old fart let us "wannabes" talk to each other about the process... Applicants do it here on the forums too such as with MDPD forums and other agencies (real mature cops there don't cry about it -- like you) if you can't handle that then I don't know what to tell you other than f*** off! No one cares that your a frustrated old man who either wishes to be a cop or just a known "zero" of a cop. I hope you do find out who I am in the academy because you won't so jack shit homeboy.

Unregistered
    Listen you old fart let us "wannabes" talk to each other about the process... Applicants do it here on the forums too such as with MDPD forums and other agencies (real mature cops there don't cry about it -- like you) if you can't handle that then I don't know what to tell you other than f*** off! No one cares that your a frustrated old man who either wishes to be a cop or just a known "zero" of a cop. I hope you do find out who I am in the academy because you won't so jack shit homeboy.
    Hep prick, this isn't MDPD. You wanna talk on a board, go cry over there. Yeah, I'm the old fart who has been here a long time. I earned my way, not part of the video gaming generation that you helpless little pricks are. Be sure to look over your shoulder if you get to the academy, you won't see it coming. One in twenty-five you little prick!

Unregistered
    Hey, asshole, I hope IF you get here to the academy I can find out who you are. I will guarantee that you will wash out. And, I don't give a f*ck who your ass-kissing, ball sucking contractor daddy is. I earned my right to be here. You are nothing, you are the equivalent of the greasy scum that is underneath my foreskin after I work out. F*ck off!
    Are you a real MPD cop? A little hostile here are you not? If you were allowed to earn your right, then so should anyone else who applies or has an interest. I bet your the highest producer in your sector. Making a lot of arrest, only to have the states attorney no file. Yet, you get the stats. This board is for questions, ideas or to pass along info. Not to prove your an azzhole. Like you have. With your attitude, you must have a daddy here too. Cause you won't make it to a full 30 without him. Your an indictment waiting to happen. Stop thinking your an old school cop. From your response, I say you have way less then 10 on. More then likely, just got out of the academy yourself. You know maybe, once he's here and finds out who you are. He'll smack some professionalism into you. if you want to impress someone with your wit or your a bad azz. Go stand in front of a mirror.

Unregistered
    Are you a real MPD cop? A little hostile here are you not? If you were allowed to earn your right, then so should anyone else who applies or has an interest. I bet your the highest producer in your sector. Making a lot of arrest, only to have the states attorney no file. Yet, you get the stats. This board is for questions, ideas or to pass along info. Not to prove your an azzhole. Like you have. With your attitude, you must have a daddy here too. Cause you won't make it to a full 30 without him. Your an indictment waiting to happen. Stop thinking your an old school cop. From your response, I say you have way less then 10 on. More then likely, just got out of the academy yourself. You know maybe, once he's here and finds out who you are. He'll smack some professionalism into you. if you want to impress someone with your wit or your a bad azz. Go stand in front of a mirror.
    Hey sh*t prick, at least I have ten plus years which is more that we have. And for your info, we don't have "sectors" in the MPD, we have NET areas. That's how much you know. This board isn't for questions, it's for cops. Until you pin the badge on and prove yourself, then get the f*ck off.

Unregistered
    Yeah, right. Believe what you want. Newbies have no business here. This is a cop's board. You haven't earned the right to be here. Just look over your shoulder.

Unregistered
    Lmao, why is everyone so angry....just chill out and let applicants talk on the forum. Everyone has to start somewhere...

Unregistered
    I too received an email. "Eligible status" I'm so excited!!!

Unregistered
    Papa get tattoos and then u will be one of us

Unregistered
    I too received an email. "Eligible status" I'm so excited!!!
    Only one out of twenty-five will actually pin on the badge. Just because your letter says eligible doesn't mean anything. Don't get too excited, odds are against you.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast