January 2017 applicants - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Applicants, this board is intended for the use of sworn police officers, not applicants who are going through the process. You see, you don't matter to sworn officers. You are nothing, Until you have proven yourself in the street, you are less than human. Please use some other method to determine who is in the "background" or "medical" stage. Most of you aren't going to make it anyway.
    This forum is public old head. Just because I am not an officer yet doesn't mean nada. Some of these recruits have proven way more than some of the lazy trash you call officers. That's a fact !

Unregistered
    This forum is public old head. Just because I am not an officer yet doesn't mean nada. Some of these recruits have proven way more than some of the lazy trash you call officers. That's a fact !
    " If you are not an Officer yet " how would you know anything about anybody here. What they have proven orbit and why are they plain lazy as you say. Till you are allowed to play in the sand box here. Shut your pie hole and simple say sir yes sir.

Unregistered
    " If you are not an Officer yet " how would you know anything about anybody here. What they have proven orbit and why are they plain lazy as you say. Till you are allowed to play in the sand box here. Shut your pie hole and simple say sir yes sir.
    I've "played" in worst sandboxes than Miami trust me and you don't know any of the recruits so how do you know what they have proven ?

Unregistered
    Second batch, went to orientation, been about a month since I've gone and haven't heard from anyone or done anything since the orientation. Anyone else on this boat?
    What do you mean you haven't done anything since the orientation? As soon as you finished speaking with your background investigator they should have immediately scheduled you for psychological part A.

Unregistered
    When is Miami Police hiring again? I want to apply!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I've "played" in worst sandboxes than Miami trust me and you don't know any of the recruits so how do you know what they have proven ?
    I really hope that we get the opportunity to find out who you are. We will make it a point to have you disqualified. As part of the background process, you have to hand over all of your email and IP addresses. You sound like one of those smart assed millennials who thinks he knows everything but in reality, knows nothing. Don't make a statement about "knowing any of the recruits" unless you can back it up.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425