January 2017 applicants - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only one out of twenty-five will actually pin on the badge. Just because your letter says eligible doesn't mean anything. Don't get too excited, odds are against you.
    That's okay. I already passed my medical and psychological with MDPD, so you're right maybe I won't need MPD afterall.

Unregistered
    Once you receive the email saying your eligible, how long does it take to get notified for your physical agility and orientation?

Unregistered
    That's okay. I already passed my medical and psychological with MDPD, so you're right maybe I won't need MPD afterall.
    Congratulations! MDPD is a much better place. More money per hour and less crap that you have to put up with. Not run by a 3rd world administration.

Unregistered
    When'd you take your psychological for MDPD and how long afterwards did you receive a call regarding your medical?

Unregistered
    When'd you take your psychological for MDPD and how long afterwards did you receive a call regarding your medical?
    Your file then goes to the high ranking officers to look at it and you will get a call if you're missing anything. Not soon after the academy date will be set. Good luck! Doesn't take too long. MDPD sure is better.

Unregistered
    Children please, this board is for real cops who have been through the academy, not a forum for wannabes to check their processing status. Please do this conversing elsewhere but not in Leoaffairs.

Unregistered
    The ones that are hired already, shouldn't you be worrying about your job and not about a forum? You guys are probably the ones that cry and whine because they can't get a raise or a promotion because they have a GED.

Unregistered
    The ones that are hired already, shouldn't you be worrying about your job and not about a forum? You guys are probably the ones that cry and whine because they can't get a raise or a promotion because they have a GED.
    It doesn't take a degree to promote @ MPD!!! All about who you know...

Unregistered
    So how does the F&F plan works? Don't you have to pass all the tests? Could someone explain the process of F&F.. if you're on the F&F plan does it mean your application is fast tracked?

Unregistered
    So how does the F&F plan works? Don't you have to pass all the tests? Could someone explain the process of F&F.. if you're on the F&F plan does it mean your application is fast tracked?
    Simple plan, if you are a male, you get down on your knees and suck the dyck of someone with a gold badge. Females are really easy to get on the plan. Spread your legs for some commander, even the female ones and your in.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast