January 2017 applicants - Page 21
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Any word on any one finishing with their background yet?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not everyone here is a rookie brother. Stop the shit talking and let these guys try to make a future for themselves. Obviously you don't give a shot about yours. I'm sure your that guy that calls for a 15 for any ild lady you pull over...

No where on this site does it say it is for sworn only. This site is for exactly what they are using it for.
    Hey, do us all a favor and blow it out your ass will you? I paid my dues many times over. These people can go elsewhere. The really funny part id that the majority of them are not going to make it through the process anyway. Then watching them cry because they get DQ'ed along the way. And besides, I never had to call for a 15 when stopping a female, unless the hem of her dress was up to her crotch or her cleavage was sticking out of her shirt. So take your opinions and shove them up your ass!

Unregistered
    Any word on any one finishing with their background yet?
    Not yet. Has your background investigator contacted your references and employers?

Unregistered
    Not yet. Has your background investigator contacted your references and employers?
    Don't worry about it. He's busy contacting people who are going to successfully complete the process. Explains why he hasn't contacted you. The city will send you a letter explaining why you have been disqualified. Be patient and check your mail.

Unregistered
    They contacted some of my employers but not sure of tge references.

Unregistered
    They contacted some of my employers but not sure of tge references.
    And I am sure that they all lied and gave you glowing references. Don't get your hopes up.

Unregistered
    And I am sure that they all lied and gave you glowing references. Don't get your hopes up.
    And instead of checking out with 37's or 38's or how about some 19's your on midnights looking at leo affairs trying to talk smack to some applicants that will school you when they get hired and pass ftp. Your most likely a one to three year officer thinking you have paid your "dues" when the only thing yoube paid for is a hooker to suck you up. Dont talk carp when you never know whos watching... 👀

Unregistered
    And instead of checking out with 37's or 38's or how about some 19's your on midnights looking at leo affairs trying to talk smack to some applicants that will school you when they get hired and pass ftp. Your most likely a one to three year officer thinking you have paid your "dues" when the only thing yoube paid for is a hooker to suck you up. Dont talk carp when you never know whos watching... 👀
    Wrong again dyckhead. Where did you go to school? Miami High? With your English skills that explains it. Or did you wash up on a boat somewhere of the coast of south Florida from that sh!thole communist island in the Caribbean? Been here a lot longer than one to three, have paid my dues over and older and know one thing, that the applicants/rookies coming on nowadays have NO common sense, or mental abilities. They are the laziest bunch of people that have been hired in many years. Half of then can't put down their IPhones to actually handle a call. Yes, I have no sympathies for the bullsh!t that applicants write here. "Oh, has the backgrounds investigator contacted you?" "Oh, did you do your medical or physical abilities test?" "Oh, I hope they get me in the July academy!" Doesn't mean sh!t when all of them expect to pin on the shiny silver badge the first day in the academy. They can go find another venue to carry on their childish, one line conversations like Snapchat or KIIK.

Unregistered
    Wrong again dyckhead. Where did you go to school? Miami High? With your English skills that explains it. Or did you wash up on a boat somewhere of the coast of south Florida from that sh!thole communist island in the Caribbean? Been here a lot longer than one to three, have paid my dues over and older and know one thing, that the applicants/rookies coming on nowadays have NO common sense, or mental abilities. They are the laziest bunch of people that have been hired in many years. Half of then can't put down their IPhones to actually handle a call. Yes, I have no sympathies for the bullsh!t that applicants write here. "Oh, has the backgrounds investigator contacted you?" "Oh, did you do your medical or physical abilities test?" "Oh, I hope they get me in the July academy!" Doesn't mean sh!t when all of them expect to pin on the shiny silver badge the first day in the academy. They can go find another venue to carry on their childish, one line conversations like Snapchat or KIIK.
    Yea I've herd of the lazy asses these days getting hired. However that all falls back on the fto's. When I started we took all calls, uniformes pressed and tailored and so on. But you can't blame these kids for trying. There has to something good in the group applying. But that's like saying all cops are bad. Don't give them a hard time for trying. You started once somewhere and were eager to put on the shiny badge too. The spelling that's just the phone buddy. Don't like it call my service provider. I was born here. Merica!

Unregistered
    Oyeme ese 1.5 millas acabo conmigo. Se me fueron todo los pastelitos y croquetas from the nite beforr por la boca. Seious man giv mi a break, yo quiero ser oficial de Miami pero oyeme cum on meng no puedo correr tanto. Que malo estar gordo mi gente.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast