January 2017 applicants
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

January 2017 applicants

Anyone get an email today notifying them they are on the eligiblity list?

Unregistered
    Yes I did.

Unregistered
    All have been mailed out. If you didn't get a letter, it means that you failed to make the eligibility list.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All have been mailed out. If you didn't get a letter, it means that you failed to make the eligibility list.
    You're an idiot. Nothing has been mailed yet cara de culo.

Unregistered
    You first get an email saying you're eligible. Then you get the application and all the forms in another email a few weeks later. Relax.

Unregistered
    You're an idiot. Nothing has been mailed yet cara de culo.
    No, asshole, you're the idiot. I'm here, been hired and through the academy. You are nothing but a wannabe who wants to be here. Big difference. I'm on the inside and you are looking through the window. Guess what, the odds are against you because only one in twenty-five gets hired. Until you are hired and a full fledged cop, stay off the cop's board. Seeya sonny!

Unregistered
    No, asshole, you're the idiot. I'm here, been hired and through the academy. You are nothing but a wannabe who wants to be here. Big difference. I'm on the inside and you are looking through the window. Guess what, the odds are against you because only one in twenty-five gets hired. Until you are hired and a full fledged cop, stay off the cop's board. Seeya sonny!
    And you're proud of that? I just want to get hired, free academy and move on to another agency in 2 years. No one is proud to work here, so don't make it seem like it's all that important, papo. Thankfully, I know a few people at City hall thanks to my Dad who's a contractor!

Unregistered
    And you're proud of that? I just want to get hired, free academy and move on to another agency in 2 years. No one is proud to work here, so don't make it seem like it's all that important, papo. Thankfully, I know a few people at City hall thanks to my Dad who's a contractor!
    Ahh, Family and Friends prick! One of those. So typical of this generation. Wants every thing for free. You must be a Bernie fan. Don't want to do anything but ride on daddy's coattails. Free this, free that. Why go through the academy then? If daddy is a "contractor" then that makes him all important. Why don't you have him do like all of the criminals do and fudge the applications and certifications and you are all set. Have a great life!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order

Unregistered
    With more reason to tell you VETE PA LA PINGA. Go suck your daddy's balls and stay off this forums.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast