Recommendation #8

Unregistered

Recommendation #8

Is it the same guy, that sells hats and eyewear? Used to be in Sig, along with the rest of the cronies. This is one of the guys that is listed on the FREEH Report under Summary of findings#9.

Unregistered
    Not sure and don't really care. When's the next sunglasses order going in? Summer is approaching fast.

Unregistered

Recommendations

Did they recommend for officers to stop screwing other officers in bulk numbers and brass fo promotions and personal gain?

i.e. k.o. formerly k.h.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did they recommend for officers to stop screwing other officers in bulk numbers and brass fo promotions and personal gain?

i.e. k.o. formerly k.h.
    I ask myself the same question....but damn, I soul don't get any of that "love glove" Oh well maybe another time...But I can say that I am overjoyed watching the kool-aide crew squirm in their seats. Now another request and more coming. Where there is smoke there is fire.....burn baby burn... you have done dirty things to a lot of people, so how does it feel? More to come for you, darling.
    Last edited by Mod 720; 03-29-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Unregistered

sausage party

Our department sausage jockey

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

i.e. k.o. formerly k.h.