Hb 400 - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hb 400

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He cares for people and makes sure that they can pass high ability training even when they can't pass. He gets them through!
    Spoken like a true "straight outta the academy", "no business being a cop" type that couldn't shoot if their life or someone else's depended on it. By the way, what exactly do you consider "high ability" training?

Unregistered

Anticipated Vacancy

With the certaintity of HB 400 taking affect, the Agency is about to announce the new qualifications for Major!!

1. Must be a documented liar!
    2. Must have a previous incident resulting in termination or demotion!
    3. Must have created a hostile work environment!
    4. Must have targeted employees for fictious reasons!
    5. Must have documented mental health issues!
    6. Must have had an inappropriate relationship!
    7. Must have previously falsified official public records!
    8. Must have demonstrated ineffective leadership!

Ok!! Let's create the list!!

Unregistered
    I still don't understand why we need majors. If the director was wanting to make this a better place just dump those 3 positions. I think he will discover a captain can forward emails just as effectively as a major.

It Is Official
    It is official. The Bill making captains and majors Select Exempt has passed both Houses and is being sent to the Governor for signature. It wont make this a better place but the next few months should be full of butt-kissing and other forms of soul crushing normally reserved for senior management. Remember to finish your COP surveys and don't forget that synar list!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It Is Official View Post
    It is official. The Bill making captains and majors Select Exempt has passed both Houses and is being sent to the Governor for signature. It wont make this a better place but the next few months should be full of butt-kissing and other forms of soul crushing normally reserved for senior management. Remember to finish your COP surveys and don't forget that synar list!
    Also, don't forget all of the stupid knee-jerk reactions to everything under the sun that will be coming our way. In order for them to save face and look good. Our Captain is already running scared and this passed bill will only turn them into ***** galore!

Unregistered
    Also, don't forget all of the stupid knee-jerk reactions to everything under the sun that will be coming our way. In order for them to save face and look good. Our Captain is already running scared and this passed bill will only turn them into ***** galore!
    There will be some that stay because they are good people. Looks like LT is the best rank to have right now.

Unregistered
    There will be some that stay because they are good people. Looks like LT is the best rank to have right now.
    If the Captains and Majors are good honest people, take care of their people, take care of business, and do what their told, then I think they have nothing to worry about. Also, they need to stop making knee-jerk reactions and pointing fingers at everyone else. Take ownership! It's really not that hard.

Unregistered
    I agree that captains and above should be select exempt. That is how it is most everywhere else. I don't agree the agency took the right path in getting the legislation underway. There seemed to be a cloak of secrecy and as far as I know didn't tell anyone what they were plotting to this day. Hardly builds trust and confidence. The bloodless coup de tat was an act of frustration and seemed like a viable option. They forgot one thing. Nobody cares. There will casualties but politics is a nasty game. I bet those captains are wishing they hadn't been so hasty in filling LT slots. No where to go but out.

Unregistered
    Wonder if they're polishing up resumes? Hear it will be done in waves. JH already has her people picked.

Unregistered
    They have to be polishing their lips right now. Thought they were butt kissers before. That's mild compared to what's to come.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast