Hb 400 - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hb 400

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    %%#%^^& auto correct! I meant synar not sonar.
    I like the Logan's Run idea. Once a year everyone's ID number goes in a drum (we can use the one they use for the quota lottery) If your number comes up, you are gone. We can do promotions the same way.

Unregistered
    Which office is this that RT is/was in?
    RT was in Orlando and is in WPB now

Unregistered
    Any news on this wonderful item?

Unregistered
    Any news on this wonderful item?
    The bill has sailed through every hearing and received no opposition. It will become law on July 1, 2017,

Unregistered
    So what's everybody's prediction on who will be out and their replacements??

Unregistered
    So what's everybody's prediction on who will be out and their replacements??
    Who has not sworn allegiance to the Crown?
    There is your answer.

Unregistered
    105 sworn slots and 40 of the 105 are supervisors. This is the most top heavy agency ever. 2.5 to 1 is wasteful. 5 to one is reasonable. Even my supervisor says there are too many!

Unregistered
    Your forgetting our supervisors also supervise civilians. For example Tampa Lt has 4 agents and 3 is2 which is 7 people under them.

Unregistered
    Your forgetting our supervisors also supervise civilians. For example Tampa Lt has 4 agents and 3 is2 which is 7 people under them.
    Good point but not relevant. My "top heavy" observation related to sworn only. A progressive agency with limited personnel shouldn't have so many supervisors. I will take it a step further. You don't have to be sworn to supervise sworn.
    We only do what we do because that is the way we have always done it.

Unregistered
    But the point of the matter is each LT has both sworn and non sworn and it doesn't matter if a person is sworn or non sworn, you should still have no more than 7 people under a supervisor.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast