Hb 400 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hb 400

Unregistered
    From what i hear there will be a majors position available very soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the coup attack you talk about? Who tried to overrthrow who?
    All the majors and captains including the angry elf BB tried ousting TP and JEH. Anyone on probation is an idiot for signing on to something that will go no where except to open the door as JEH shoves them out!! Hey maybe the angry elf can give more stupid id training and see where it gets him

Unregistered
    Not all the captains but most. And mlst of them will be gone very very soon.

Unregistered
    Ok exactly what happened???

Unregistered
    All the majors and captains including the angry elf BB tried ousting TP and JEH. Anyone on probation is an idiot for signing on to something that will go no where except to open the door as JEH shoves them out!! Hey maybe the angry elf can give more stupid id training and see where it gets him
    BB already has a retirement... so anything he makes at this point is gravy. So laugh all you want if gets the boot. He'll be fine.

Unregistered
    And quite honestly who would want to promote. If your a lt would u be willing to become captain only to work in fear that at any moment you could be told your no longer needed?
    Those are the questions we should all be asking. Sure you may not like your captain or mjaor but if this is passed it will have a lasting impact on anyone who want to promote. Promote one time. Your second time you become at will. I've called PBA about this.

Unregistered
    Those are the questions we should all be asking. Sure you may not like your captain or mjaor but if this is passed it will have a lasting impact on anyone who want to promote. Promote one time. Your second time you become at will. I've called PBA about this.
    I can't imagine the PBA giving a crap about this. They don't have any representation for any rank other than agents at ABT. FHP has had SES captains and above for years without issue.

Unregistered
    Humor me for a moment and put yourself in the chief or director's shoes. You have 8 captains, three that came up through the ranks of ABT. You have 3 majors, one of which came up through the ranks. Every time you try to implement your vision of what the agency should be or direction it should take, you have captains and higher telling you it cant be done. The very people that know nothing about what has been done because they were literally handed their jobs are telling you they are right and you are wrong. They undermine your authority and poison those under them. The negativity and discontent permeates the ranks. The ignorance is on both sides of the agency. Those in TCO know nothing. Those in the field care about nothing. I don't care about all your incredible management experience or your advanced degrees or your friends in the governors office. I care about you making decisions that are good for the people that have spent their time here, hoping things would get better. I care about people that came here to do a good job for people that appreciate them both inside the agency and the public and the industry. Let's say the director is trying to make this the place we want it to be. How can he do that when he runs in to opposition within his own management team? Having the ability to build something takes more than a box of nails and some wood. It takes a hammer too. Make ABT Great Again.
    So humor me for a moment, you have a director, DD, and chief, who have even less time that those captains and major and who know nothing about operating an office or the work we do. Is it possible that the DD, who couldn't make it a year as the chief and the last chief who couldn't make it 6 months are not giving solid directions? I've questioned my captain on all the changes going and he seems just as frustrated as the rest of us. "How can do that when he runs into opposition within his own management team?" Who the ones needing 14 days notice to work an assignment? Who complains about having to wear their uniform on a detail? There's plenty of blame to go around. Maybe he should make us all at will so directors could clean house every 2 years?

Unregistered
    So humor me for a moment, you have a director, DD, and chief, who have even less time that those captains and major and who know nothing about operating an office or the work we do. Is it possible that the DD, who couldn't make it a year as the chief and the last chief who couldn't make it 6 months are not giving solid directions? I've questioned my captain on all the changes going and he seems just as frustrated as the rest of us. "How can do that when he runs into opposition within his own management team?" Who the ones needing 14 days notice to work an assignment? Who complains about having to wear their uniform on a detail? There's plenty of blame to go around. Maybe he should make us all at will so directors could clean house every 2 years?
    You may be on to something. Sadly, no one learns from mistakes made by others here. I would say make it like the movie Logan's Run. In the interim, get your sonar done.

Unregistered
    You may be on to something. Sadly, no one learns from mistakes made by others here. I would say make it like the movie Logan's Run. In the interim, get your sonar done.
    %%#%^^& auto correct! I meant synar not sonar.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast