Hb 400 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hb 400

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RO is the njcest guy ever
    He is nice; just not a leader.

Unregistered
    Need to get rid of them all including the director. Start new. But the young one wouldn't know what to do after he left anyway. SM could be a politcian with all her two facedness

Unregistered
    Bring back Major O!!!!!

Unregistered
    Does anyone else have a feeling if this passes there will be quite a few captains and majors shown the door? They all seem squirmish lately

Unregistered
    Does anyone else have a feeling if this passes there will be quite a few captains and majors shown the door? They all seem squirmish lately
    They should be ashamed. Their ill fated coup attempt failed and now they are fearing the fallout.

Unregistered
    They should be ashamed. Their ill fated coup attempt failed and now they are fearing the fallout.
    In retrospect, this was the dumbest and most ill-advised coup attempt I have seen in a long time. There really was no valid reason for it. JH brought normalcy to this place after VC, TC, and FF f'd it up. Philpot has micromanagement issues but keeps us on the straight and narrow (so what if he is young... GET OVER IT!!!) These are good times and the Captains and Majors consistently stir sh** up. Create unease, hate, and discontent. Check lists for check lists. Spreadsheets upon spreadsheets for stupid unnecessary BS. Most of 'em don't even know how to do the job. I hope every one of them gets shi*canned once this passes.

Kyle Broflofsky
    In retrospect, this was the dumbest and most ill-advised coup attempt I have seen in a long time. There really was no valid reason for it. JH brought normalcy to this place after VC, TC, and FF f'd it up. Philpot has micromanagement issues but keeps us on the straight and narrow (so what if he is young... GET OVER IT!!!) These are good times and the Captains and Majors consistently stir sh** up. Create unease, hate, and discontent. Check lists for check lists. Spreadsheets upon spreadsheets for stupid unnecessary BS. Most of 'em don't even know how to do the job. I hope every one of them gets shi*canned once this passes.
    You got that right driver. I like where we are as an agency and we have to give credit to Thomas and Janet. If dumping a few captains and a major or two brings the rest of them in line, I say DO IT and DO It NOW.

Unregistered
    The problem isnt getting rid kf the current captains or majors but at least we know what we have. The problem js who would we get? Would they promote deserving people from within? Appoint their friends? And quite honestly who would want to promote. If your a lt would u be willing to become captain only to work in fear that at any moment you could be told your no longer needed?

Unregistered
    What is the coup attack you talk about? Who tried to overrthrow who?

Unregistered
    I like those director conference calls. You can hear the life being sucked out of the room with every lip smacking posterior connection. I have to remember the mute button though.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast