Fort Myers Closing?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fort Myers Closing?

Is there any truth to the information I'm hearing that the Fort Myers office will be closed the end of this fiscal year ?

Unregistered
    I think there too far from tampa or margate to be absorbed. If any office closes it will be panama or ft pierce

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there any truth to the information I'm hearing that the Fort Myers office will be closed the end of this fiscal year ?
    I thought it closed years ago. In any case Panama will be shuttered before Fort Misery.

Unregistered
    Oh there open but they dont do much. They look like they got a decent LT and Capt for right now but they wont last after they realize you cant motivate the agents there

Unregistered

It may be true

My friend works there and she said the lieutenant had to inventory all the furniture and photograph all the furniture So it may be true they inventoried of all the property. Sources are telling me they're opening a small office in Sarasota taking 25% from Fort Myers and 25% from Tampa going to be a big cost cutting measures.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My friend works there and she said the lieutenant had to inventory all the furniture and photograph all the furniture So it may be true they inventoried of all the property. Sources are telling me they're opening a small office in Sarasota taking 25% from Fort Myers and 25% from Tampa going to be a big cost cutting measures.
    Office equipment and furniture inventories are done annually. Nothing to see here please move along.

Unregistered
    I love rumors. Would it make sense to close fort myers and open one in sarasota? No. And if you closed fort myers and u got evidence in naples it woul take you 3 hours to get to margate or 4 hours to get to tampa to submit your evidence. Not gonna happen

Unregistered
    Rumors are the lifeblood of our agency. What else would all the do nothings have to do then?

Unregistered
    Didn't they do this before and nothin worked?

Unregistered
    Top performers in copy and paste and kings of 220. One openly waits until others complete their reports so he can copy and paste and change the name. Give either a felony or case that requires thought and its 220-ed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast