Get Ready Son
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Ready Son

Unregistered

Get Ready Son

Hey Steve, it's about time for you to get that stick to bite down on and lube the back door. Karma is on the way with a big hard crank wrapped in a sandy condom. You should get used to it too, because it'll be a nightly occurrence where you're going. I heard you talking that trash about "worst case scenario" you'll get probation. Nah nah fool, they didn't spend six months investigating some petty BS. You're going to the DOC. LMFAO

Unregistered
    Don't threaten her with a good time, she'll make a full confession for the chance to live openly in her sexuality.

Unregistered

Worst Case Scenario? NO CASE scenario is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Steve, it's about time for you to get that stick to bite down on and lube the back door. Karma is on the way with a big hard crank wrapped in a sandy condom. You should get used to it too, because it'll be a nightly occurrence where you're going. I heard you talking that trash about "worst case scenario" you'll get probation. Nah nah fool, they didn't spend six months investigating some petty BS. You're going to the DOC. LMFAO
    You "heard" "Steve" "talking trash about (a) worst case scenario"? Bull$hit flag. Miserable bag of $hit you are.

Typical f-ing disloyal traitor, totally loyal to his face and go along for the ride, but the first to agree to anything making him look bad. Keyboard zero is what you are. Love all the talk about "whats coming" - all talk. "They" "spent months" investigating and produced jack$hit nothing - you know why, because "they" have nothing. I dare them to file charges.

I laugh at them. Our Sheriff, who art in Labelle, Whidden by thy name
    Third election come, voters will be done
    In Labelle as it was in Clewiston

"LMFAO" at you faceless keyboard jackoff for mocking the Sheriff - probably saw you crawling around Swamp Cabbage ready to piss your pants just hearing his name, couldnt wouldnt dare say what you wrote to him personally, loser.

Pick a parking lot and youll be told exactly what you read here, and see how your laughing then.

Unregistered

Lmao

You "heard" "Steve" "talking trash about (a) worst case scenario"? Bull$hit flag. Miserable bag of $hit you are.

Typical f-ing disloyal traitor, totally loyal to his face and go along for the ride, but the first to agree to anything making him look bad. Keyboard zero is what you are. Love all the talk about "whats coming" - all talk. "They" "spent months" investigating and produced jack$hit nothing - you know why, because "they" have nothing. I dare them to file charges.

"LMFAO" at you faceless keyboard jackoff for mocking the Sheriff - probably saw you crawling around Swamp Cabbage ready to piss your pants just hearing his name, couldnt wouldnt dare say what you wrote to him personally, loser.

Pick a parking lot and youll be told exactly what you read here, and see how your laughing then.
    Calm down Jr. Your stressing your sister out. Wouldn't want her to miss-carry your child.

Unregistered

your words

Calm down Jr. Your stressing your sister out. Wouldn't want her to miss-carry your child.
    is that a quote from your own trailer? sick inbred felda trash pervert

Unregistered

Awe Steve! Not sleeping much lately? Anxiety eating you up from the inside out? In fear of the retaliation from the dirty business associates your bad decisions have put in jeopardy of being arrested with you? Just think about it. If you had done the right thing with that hit and run, there would have been no investigation. Therefore, the investigation couldn't have mushroomed and blowin up into the monster it has become. Thereby, you and your dirty corruption co-conspirators would be freely going about business as usual, instead of preparing for incarceration. Don't worry spanky, it'll all be over soon. A couple FDLE agents will approach you very soon and end your painful and debilitating anticipation anxiety. Then you'll just have to sit back and let your attorney make the best deal possible for you, and you can move on to the DOC.

L M F A O

Unregistered

You set a new low in ignorant - proof of incest and bell curve in one

Awe Steve! Not sleeping much lately? Anxiety eating you up from the inside out? In fear of the retaliation from the dirty business associates your bad decisions have put in jeopardy of being arrested with you? Just think about it. If you had done the right thing with that hit and run, there would have been no investigation. Therefore, the investigation couldn't have mushroomed and blowin up into the monster it has become. Thereby, you and your dirty corruption co-conspirators would be freely going about business as usual, instead of preparing for incarceration. Don't worry spanky, it'll all be over soon. A couple FDLE agents will approach you very soon and end your painful and debilitating anticipation anxiety. Then you'll just have to sit back and let your attorney make the best deal possible for you, and you can move on to the DOC.

L M F A O
    Since you are hoping to paint yourself as some sort of self appointed authority on "the investigation" and have the conclusion all mapped out from non-existent indictment to plea - tell more about how "its all going to go down"

one agency spends its time looking for a football jersey, the other has some members as virtual waiters in the governors mansion - do boys

Unregistered
    Since you are hoping to paint yourself as some sort of self appointed authority on "the investigation" and have the conclusion all mapped out from non-existent indictment to plea - tell more about how "its all going to go down"
    All in due time lil buddy. I know you're dying to get it over with, and can't get any info about when it's coming or how bad it'll be. Keep chasing down those rumors and fishing for information. I'm sure you can get some tidbits here and there, but you'll not get them from me. I'm thoroughly enjoying the physical and emotional discomfort you're currently suffering. You deserve every minute of it and more.

On another note, it's funny how someone of your questionable genetics and gender confusion uses incest comments as a "go to insult". IJS

Unregistered

Im not who you think - Im his friend, not him

All in due time lil buddy. I know you're dying to get it over with, and can't get any info about when it's coming or how bad it'll be. Keep chasing down those rumors and fishing for information. I'm sure you can get some tidbits here and there, but you'll not get them from me. I'm thoroughly enjoying the physical and emotional discomfort you're currently suffering. You deserve every minute of it and more.

On another note, it's funny how someone of your questionable genetics and gender confusion uses incest comments as a "go to insult". IJS

you say nothing of substance, just junior high level taunts - you bag of $hit.

Unregistered
    you say nothing of substance, just junior high level taunts - you bag of $hit.
    You know I don't differentiate between your personalities Steve. It makes no difference to me if you're identifying as Steve, or Michelle Miller, or whomever when you read my posts. You all get my message loud and clear.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast