Shaffner???!?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaffner???!??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good old timer, you can be his character witness when his appeal conexup
    That is a no brainer rookie. You do not have character obviously. What is obvious is that he really gets under your skin. You are clueless on how to behave and back officers. Or is it that you are just plain JEALOUS of him. I did a little research. Shaffner's name comes up as a LEO award candidate for officer of the year. He comes from a long line of officers in the family. His grandfather wore the same badge. And I worked with him. So.......what is your poor ass excuse for your behavior. And if I did the math right there is 14 officers in his family. That's a lot of choir practice you could learn from. Lmao. You don't know what choir practice even is.
    Now back to your comment. I'd be more than happy to be a brothers character witness. Poosssieee don't have any so you are on your own

Unregistered
    Either Shaffner's defense attorney is related to him or doesn't know him at all. Has to be one of those extremes since VERY few people that actually meet him don't find him completely insufferable.

But you're right about his wife, she definitely wears the pants in that relationship. Since Mr. Choir Pratice has long since retired he probably wasn't fortunate enough to hear Shaffner screaming on the radio for 3-15's because his wifey was beating his fat ass.

The karma you speak of, Shaffner deserved and got...in spades!
    Wow. Wow. Wow. 3-15. Do you know what that is? I'm amazed. You call for 3-11s. Cause you are scared shitless and poopie in your little boy panties. Choir practice means what to you rookie? Time to not answer your calls because you are out ***** hunting on duty and not doing what you are paid to do. Or is the uniform the only way you can get a chick who is after a baby and your pension. Oh wait. You are to flipping stupid to figure that out. You don't know what am ass whipping is on a scene because you don't get into anything at work poosie obviously. Do us all a favor. Go sit at DDs.

Unregistered
    It's great when the retired cops act like they're better than the cops still working and then they show their ass on the internet. It's obvious this department is exactly the same as it was 30 years ago because the retired cops who come on here are dipshits too. I can't wait till I retire so I can troll Leoaffairs all day and brag about how I was a cop's cop in my time.

Unregistered
    It's great when the retired cops act like they're better than the cops still working and then they show their ass on the internet. It's obvious this department is exactly the same as it was 30 years ago because the retired cops who come on here are dipshits too. I can't wait till I retire so I can troll Leoaffairs all day and brag about how I was a cop's cop in my time.
    Dipshit. Cops were cops back then. If it wasn't for the old retirees you couldn't handle your job today. I don't know who it is but I can tell you this You are a troll and you have to earn the right to tell stories Meaning you have to work and do things.

Unregistered
    Dipshit. Cops were cops back then. If it wasn't for the old retirees you couldn't handle your job today. I don't know who it is but I can tell you this You are a troll and you have to earn the right to tell stories Meaning you have to work and do things.
    Yea. We've heard it all before. You guys paved the way and if it weren't for you guys we would be where we are today. It's awesome how you guys blow yourselves up in your own minds. The saviors of Miami Dade. You guys had it soooo easy back then. Try working under the conditions we do now, where you are critiqued by everyone and anyone who's got an opinion and a camera.

P.S. 99% of us can handle our job and you have nothing to do with and thank you for elaborating that I need to "work and do things." You're awesome.

Unregistered
    Lucky Sanchez, you were hardly a badass. So stop kidding yourself.

Unregistered

More Shaff To Come

What really happening here is that this department and its fearless leadership tend to go after and persecute those who stand tall and proud for the what's right. Those who worship the gold and lie through thier teeth tend to be the heroes and saviors ofbthis regime. I hope this becomes more than just another PMC firing like we've seen so many of lately who ended up made whole again or walked away $$$$$. At the end of the day what the last couple of years have demonstarated and proved is the genre of corruption certain folks have breed and nourished from. This place needs to be cleansed of the corruption, nepotism, and inept behavior been alllowed and perpetrated.

Shaf go for the jugular and let the light shine.

Unregistered
    What really happening here is that this department and its fearless leadership tend to go after and persecute those who stand tall and proud for the what's right. Those who worship the gold and lie through thier teeth tend to be the heroes and saviors ofbthis regime. I hope this becomes more than just another PMC firing like we've seen so many of lately who ended up made whole again or walked away $$$$$. At the end of the day what the last couple of years have demonstarated and proved is the genre of corruption certain folks have breed and nourished from. This place needs to be cleansed of the corruption, nepotism, and inept behavior been alllowed and perpetrated.

How is Shaffner's own behavior corruption? You cannot just come to work and act however you want we have rules

Unregistered

You're truly a moron who is clueless as to the facts if you think Shaffner is innocent. It's painfully obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Unregistered

Amen. Amen. And Amen.

What some who choose to slander on here don't realize is, because they kiss the arses of those who wear gold will sometime in their career feel the wrath upon them. It's called PMC, it's called you have to respect me.....ummm....nope...you have to respect the rank NOT the person wearing it....so this is their way of sticking out the chest and fluffing their feathers. They think it makes them a "man". Look at it this way.....how many people are promoted that have HIDDEN their whole career. Because they are afraid of the dark or actual police work, or maybe it's just they don't know how to do police work. Either way, whatever their excuses may be. It is a PMC or the Napoleon syndrome. Nothing more and nothing less. Start from the top and work your way down. How much time was spent on the streets? Hummm. Interesting isn't it. Now these know it all's are running the dept. who know nothing. The how dare you blah blah blah?
    They do things like this, they talk work at the dinner table with their family, talk about how great thou art at parties. Etc.....they are a nobody in life.
    Shaff will get his job back without issues. You morons will not have the last laugh. Shaff will. So put your big girl panties on, pull them up, and hold on to them tight!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast