Shaffner???!?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaffner???!??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2017 View Post
    Ref thread #2 - Any person in any place of work who continuously receives reprimands, suspensions, or any other type of discipline should be fired. It is quite apparent that you have never worked with him
    It's called a county paid vacation dumbass
    He will get his job back
    It's PMC. For those of you who have little waywhoes and think they are big, pull $hit like this. Ball less wonders in other words.

I hope I can watch him pull Karma on each and every one of you who which ill on any officer. Go stick your head up your own arse. You are definitely not a brother in blue

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will get his job back
    It's PMC. For those of you who have little waywhoes and think they are big, pull $hit like this. Ball less wonders in other words.

I hope I can watch him pull Karma on each and every one of you who which ill on any officer. Go stick your head up your own arse. You are definitely not a brother in blue
    This is his fourth insubordination. So who is the moron?

Unregistered
    He will get his job back

Are you really this dense? Nobody wishes ill on him, but he's an idiot who's behavior finally caught up to him. You must not be an officer and/or have incomplete story for you to think this is a case of an innocent fat boy being railroaded.

If you're his wife (I pity you if so) ask him to explain the following:

Why he's received 4 insubordinations?

Why he's been suspended several times for reasons that aren't just for insubordination?

Why he's received over a dozen DAR's and ROC's?

Why would no one in our district want to ride with him?

Why has he been thrown out of every district he's ever been in?

Why, despite countless interviews everywhere, has he been stuck in uniform his entire pathetic career?

Why he has the reputation of being an untrustworthy snitch who goes crying to IA for anything and everything?

Unregistered

Thumbs up What???

He will get his job back

PAID VACATION?? Idiot. You don't get paid after you get fired. You also lose your health insurance (and from what I've heard his wife needs that crap), and you don't it back for free, even if you do. And getting back pay isn't always guaranteed. Moron. Besides, he's been a mess since he got hired. Don't bank on him getting his job back. And every termination goes in front of the FDLE review board for certification. Arrogant fool.

And nobody wishes "ill on another officer" on this thread. He never was an officer. Just a crybaby snitch who complained about everything and never knew when to shut his piehole.

Brother in blue . . . Get a grip Mrs Shaffner and getr a life. Stop playing the poor martyred cop wife. It's old. And sad. See if Walmart is hiring. For both of you.

Unregistered
    This is his fourth insubordination. So who is the moron?
    You are moron! Obviously you listen to gossip and spread gossip. Put up or shut the f?$k up moron. You are a disgrace to the uniform to the badge and to humanity dumbass. And no honey it ain't his wifey. I have walked in your shoes for many years and have the pleasure of a retirement. I have never seen what a discussing department that this has become. You are an embarrassment!
    Go crawl under a muddy rock

Unregistered
    PAID VACATION?? Idiot. You don't get paid after you get fired. You also lose your health insurance (and from what I've heard his wife needs that crap), and you don't it back for free, even if you do. And getting back pay isn't always guaranteed. Moron. Besides, he's been a mess since he got hired. Don't bank on him getting his job back. And every termination goes in front of the FDLE review board for certification. Arrogant fool.

And nobody wishes "ill on another officer" on this thread. He never was an officer. Just a crybaby snitch who complained about everything and never knew when to shut his piehole.

Brother in blue . . . Get a grip Mrs Shaffner and getr a life. Stop playing the poor martyred cop wife. It's old. And sad. See if Walmart is hiring. For both of you.
    Jesus Christ please explain to me where the hell this department is getting these idiots from. Where are the good guys. Oh yes. We are retired. Again moron you have no clue. FDLE only goes after someone who has criminal acts and is firied for them. DUMBASS again. Go to the PBA meetings. Do you know what that is? Brother in blue? You have blue balls and nothing more with the way you act. Mrs Shaffner? WTF? Listen whimpy. I have walk the streets where you would shake in your damn shoes and shit your pants. You have no idea what it is to be a cop or a backup. Poosssiieees come to mind. Back in my days you would get your ass kicked by the squad.
    Snitch? Why should you be worried if you don't do what you should NOT do. Go SHAF. SNITCH away. F...THEM ALL. I hate f...ing dirty cops. And poosie ass cops too. It was called choir practice in my day. Held behind the station

Unregistered

Disgraceful moron. It is a shame to see what this department is hiring now. The good guys are gone. Those of us that retired now should really show you morons what police brotherhood really is. You morons have no clue. You morons are a disgrace to law enforcement, to the badge, and to society. FDLE will only pull certifications on criminal acts moron. Some day maybe and I do mean maybe you will figure things out. I kind of doubt it because of the crap you talk about fellow officers. Mrs Shaffner you say? Lmao. She could whip your childlike ass with her eyes closed. You are a flipping idiot and listen to gossip and spread gossip. You have no proof of anything you say. Put up or shut up idiot. I wish Karma on you my friend. Karma It's like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you back in the face! Brotherhood in blue.
    Snitch. FU. Go to hell dirty cop. If you are worried about a snitch you are a dirty cop! You should not worry about an officer snitching if you have other to hide. Stop pointing fingers to take the heat off your ass. Snitch SHAF Snitch. F the dirty pieces of shit. Now what big boy? You my friend are not and never will be a brother

Unregistered
    I tip my hat off to the supervisors who DID THEIR JOB. Thank you

Hahaha. Let's see if the "supervisors who did their jobs" are man enough to stand up and say they wrote the poosssie ass bs they write. When it comes to crap like this.....nope not me is the famous lines from supervisors

Unregistered
    Disgraceful moron. It is a shame to see what this department is hiring now. The good guys are gone. Those of us that retired now should really show you morons what police brotherhood really is. You morons have no clue. You morons are a disgrace to law enforcement, to the badge, and to society. FDLE will only pull certifications on criminal acts moron. Some day maybe and I do mean maybe you will figure things out. I kind of doubt it because of the crap you talk about fellow officers. Mrs Shaffner you say? Lmao. She could whip your childlike ass with her eyes closed. You are a flipping idiot and listen to gossip and spread gossip. You have no proof of anything you say. Put up or shut up idiot. I wish Karma on you my friend. Karma It's like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you back in the face! Brotherhood in blue.
    Snitch. FU. Go to hell dirty cop. If you are worried about a snitch you are a dirty cop! You should not worry about an officer snitching if you have other to hide. Stop pointing fingers to take the heat off your ass. Snitch SHAF Snitch. F the dirty pieces of shit. Now what big boy? You my friend are not and never will be a brother
    Good old timer, you can be his character witness when his appeal conexup

Unregistered
    Either Shaffner's defense attorney is related to him or doesn't know him at all. Has to be one of those extremes since VERY few people that actually meet him don't find him completely insufferable.

But you're right about his wife, she definitely wears the pants in that relationship. Since Mr. Choir Pratice has long since retired he probably wasn't fortunate enough to hear Shaffner screaming on the radio for 3-15's because his wifey was beating his fat ass.

The karma you speak of, Shaffner deserved and got...in spades!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast