SPPD - Owned by Crime Lords - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    How I wish I knew who some of you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure what you mean by this. Will you please have the courage to explain.

Unregistered
    Oh I bet you do. In your mind it's any white cracker you see. You're the real racist, hiding behind your dark brown skin which you call black. Go **** yourself Sam.

Unregistered
    I'm curious, what is your plan to stop the flaunting of stolen cars during daylight hours? They drive stupid when they see a police cruiser and throw caution to the wind and proceed to warp speed through traffic lights and signs during peak traffic hours.

Purse them? Sure, but the police still have to follow the rules, they don't. The longer they are pursued the more dangerous they drive, putting the public at greater risk.

As for the burglaries in and out of the city. On the city there have been multiple arrests, they go to JAC, and in most cases, released hours later. Outside city/county limits, what do you expect the city to do, enforce them too?

As for VCTF, you said "your agency" which implies you don't work at this agency. But as an actual officer at this agency when the VCTF works there is a notibly less criminal presence the days they are working.

So if you have a solution, by all means present one.
    👆Liberal "if we pursue its just too dangerous" therefore look the other way and let them do what they want? I wish Trump would deport you instead.

Unregistered
    I never said a race or color so am I really racist. So I guess you believe I'm black or brown skinned as you put it. And the statement have the courage to explain, lmao. I will. Some of you would be unemployed. That's what I mean.

Unregistered
    I never said a race or color so am I really racist. So I guess you believe I'm black or brown skinned as you put it. And the statement have the courage to explain, lmao. I will. Some of you would be unemployed. That's what I mean.
    There is where you are wrong blurple gums. You see what ever we say in our private lives is protected by the First Amendment. So we can have whatever opinion we would like to have privately. I'm sure that just ***** your curly natural hair too. I was fully aware of what you meant and needed no explanation. I'm sure you think you are in some sort of position higher morale ground because, of course, White people are all racists. Eat shit Sam. Take your forty acres and a mule, its waiting for you in Africa. Africa, what a great continent!! It's brought us Ebola, AIDS, civil war, blood diamonds, terrorism, and Benghazi. What great contribution has this dark continent made to the world? Since slavery, I'd say none. That's what I think. I hate you, hate your bullshit, hate your politics, hate the fact you hate me cuz I'm white. So guess what, hate ya back ****er!!!! You and your kind have driven me to that point. And white people who come to your side and banter your nonsense, hate them too. But guess what, nothing you can do about it boy. Not a damn thing. Peace out homey!!!!

Unregistered
    if the above poster really works at this department, as a white guy, I'm very concerned as to who the hell they are letting wear a badge these days.

Racism and racial slurs are disgusting. Nasty POS

Unregistered
    if the above poster really works at this department, as a white guy, I'm very concerned as to who the hell they are letting wear a badge these days.

Oh, because only racist black cops should work here?

Unregistered

Any Tom, **** or Harry with an internet connection can post here. Hell its more likely some has been on a recent political poster trying to stir the pot again than a current employee.

Unregistered

Funny

Your 1st ammendment right really works that's why we have silly charges like disorderly conduct and others. Your funny. Also there are general orders on your 1st ammendment rights, silly guy. Like conduct unbecoming. But your just bold because maybe a black person made you feel inefficient, or took the job you thought you deserved but nobody else did. Just know that you will never be anything. So keep typing these blatant racist statements behind a computer if your that blatant and full of courage announce yourself so we can test your 1st ammendment rights. Lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast