Terry Rhodes Lies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Terry Rhodes Lies

The ED is going down with the feds>>>> She has lied about selling DL info to the press in Tampa. FOX 13 Tampa has her by her shorts.

Unregistered
    I hear there will be grand jury subpoenas issued as the first action. DOJ is all over this in Tampa.

Unregistered
    She's only doing what Julie Jones, Carmen Electra and Fred ****inson did before her. Nothing new here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She's only doing what Julie Jones, Carmen Electra and Fred ****inson did before her. Nothing new here.
    Oh wow, such a legal scholar. Rhodes lied to the media sport. It's not the crime but the cover up. Hurm the worm got out because of her lack of integrity in many matters dealing with us. She is a double dipping liar. Lucy Morgan exposed her a few years ago.

Unregistered

DAC chick

So lying Terry Rhodes hires another serial philandering $hit bag like her. Welcome to the $hit show Levestein

Unregistered
    Not sure why you have a chubby for Terry Rhodes, but she actually cares about FHP and the Troopers. She has and is working diligently on pay raises for the Troopers. So, ever so politely I will tell you to go f-u-c-k off!

Unregistered
    I agree. Terry Rhodes is definately on our side.

Unregistered

bs

So lying Terry Rhodes hires another serial philandering $hit bag like her. Welcome to the $hit show Levestein
    New hire brought in at $90k? What could he possibly do for dhsmv? The entire motorist services Director, Deputy Director and all their bumbling Chiefs are overpaid and know nothing about Dhsmv.

Unregistered
    I agree. Terry Rhodes is definately on our side.
    Wake up, in between that doughnut you were scarfing while writing this drivel, (or you are Terry Rhodes or Jay Levenstien) they are both corrupt. Please explain what Rhodes has done for us and how she cares about us. She is ducking the media from her lies to them and he is a low life liar who hates cops like she does. Do your homework.

Unregistered
    Not sure why you have a chubby for Terry Rhodes, but she actually cares about FHP and the Troopers. She has and is working diligently on pay raises for the Troopers. So, ever so politely I will tell you to go f-u-c-k off!
    Same hand job she give dumb troopers when she wants the heat off her a$$. No chubby for that skank, I guess you believe in Unicorns too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast