City of Hialeah Police Officer Arrested
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

City of Hialeah Police Officer Arrested

Hialeah Police Officer, Raul Castellon, 38 was arrested March 17, for identity fraud.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/H...416631873.html

Great job guys keep up the good work!

Sgt. Menotard Yuca

Rajame la Yuca

When are they going to announce Raja Yuca's arrest???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Menotard Yuca View Post
    When are they going to announce Sergio Velazquez's arrest?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Menotard Yuca View Post
    Arrest? Soon he will earn, I mean RECIEVE, his first set of bars. Papa is greasing the wheels to have him someday replace Sergio.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Arrest? Soon he will earn, I mean RECIEVE, his first set of bars. Papa is greasing the wheels to have him someday replace Sergio.
    When Sergio is gone so is this retard J Menocal because that will be the end of the cocaine cowboy era street cops turned brass. The next chief will be from the 90s era and the Menocal family will have nothing on him whoever he is. Papi y Tio better get Tard Jr. those bars before the scorpion retires.

Unregistered
    When Sergio is gone so is this retard J Menocal because that will be the end of the cocaine cowboy era street cops turned brass. The next chief will be from the 90s era and the Menocal family will have nothing on him whoever he is. Papi y Tio better get Tard Jr. those bars before the scorpion retires.
    It is a FACT that JM Sr. & Uncle Tio from Sweetwater PD were involved with cocaine distributers in the cocaine cowboy days. It is SPECULATION that they have something on Sergio from the past, although rumors have persisted for years.

Unregistered
    It is a FACT that JM Sr. & Uncle Tio from Sweetwater PD were involved with cocaine distributers in the cocaine cowboy days. It is SPECULATION that they have something on Sergio from the past, although rumors have persisted for years.
    Speculation my A$$!!! The majority of police officers from that time period that worked with Sergio knew he was protecting a 52 safe house in sector 1

Unregistered

I Know Best!!!

Speculation my A$$!!! The majority of police officers from that time period that worked with Sergio knew he was protecting a 52 safe house in sector 1
    I worked with him in sector 1 afternoons for several years and you are 100% on point. He did watch over a 52 house and he wss roped up with his close buddies Ceci and Rusty putting together tumbes. It is a miracle he was not sent to prison with them both. He has some serious dirt on his godfather, Carlos who will go out of his way to protect him. The same Carlos who is a government informant and testified against Julio and Raiza in exchange for immunity. What a disgusting excuse for a human being! If the media only knew half of the stuff i know about them. Maybe they will soon!

Unregistered
    While we sometimes tend to bash each other on this forum I really believe that I work with some of the finest, most professional people in law enforcement. It's just a shame that our reputations are tarnished by a small handful of people.
    I'm not as optimistic as a previous poster about Sergio some day leaving as the seed of a newer generation of old corruption has been planted in our department.

Unregistered
    I worked with him in sector 1 afternoons for several years and you are 100% on point. He did watch over a 52 house and he wss roped up with his close buddies Ceci and Rusty putting together tumbes. It is a miracle he was not sent to prison with them both. He has some serious dirt on his godfather, Carlos who will go out of his way to protect him. The same Carlos who is a government informant and testified against Julio and Raiza in exchange for immunity. What a disgusting excuse for a human being! If the media only knew half of the stuff i know about them. Maybe they will soon!
    Come on do it already

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast