Rhonda Lewb

So Just Who Are These Sailors?

We all want to know!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Lewb View Post
    We all want to know!

They're the ones who stand down.

Unregistered
    Well, that's hard to say. You got those that served in the Navy, did there tour and went on with their life's. Then you got the
    Martha Stewards of the NAVY like the Lube, who started this post and answered it. Here's a man, who's made many claims of being really rich. Had federal agencies and departments lining up to hire him. Been all over the world giving police advice to several different countries. Yet, he's here everyday, coming back as our chief. Yada, yada, yada. What scares the crap out of me. Are all 30 year (forced) retiree's have this to look forward too? I don't fish, did enough camping in the military. My children are grown and have families of their own. Travel? Na. Not, a big sport fan. Hell, when you put it down in print. Sad. Ok, let the beat down continue. Just wanted to give you something to put me down with. So, your life's would seem better. Did it work?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, that's hard to say. You got those that served in the Navy, did there tour and went on with their life's. Then you got the
    Martha Stewards of the NAVY like the Lube, who started this post and answered it. Here's a man, who's made many claims of being really rich. Had federal agencies and departments lining up to hire him. Been all over the world giving police advice to several different countries. Yet, he's here everyday, coming back as our chief. Yada, yada, yada. What scares the crap out of me. Are all 30 year (forced) retiree's have this to look forward too? I don't fish, did enough camping in the military. My children are grown and have families of their own. Travel? Na. Not, a big sport fan. Hell, when you put it down in print. Sad. Ok, let the beat down continue. Just wanted to give you something to put me down with. So, your life's would seem better. Did it work?
    I have saved democracy for the free world you piece of sh!t. What have you done except attack me because you got your just punishment, b!tch. I have been to Davy Jones Locker...( and Mickey Dolenz too). I was the 5th Monkee when I pulled security on their Greenland NATO tour. Stand down sailor, that's an order. I made drameas come true. Now I am back to end the nightmare. Anchors Aweigh my friend. Anchors Aweigh.

Unregistered
    I have saved democracy for the free world you piece of sh!t. What have you done except attack me because you got your just punishment, b!tch. I have been to Davy Jones Locker...( and Mickey Dolenz too). I was the 5th Monkee when I pulled security on their Greenland NATO tour. Stand down sailor, that's an order. I made drameas come true. Now I am back to end the nightmare. Anchors Aweigh my friend. Anchors Aweigh.
    Yeah, of course you did. Don't forget to take your anti-depressants today. I guess you think that if you sling this bullsh*t long enough that some of it will stick. Go ahead and believe what you want. The rest of us don't. The next thing you will probably say is that you played guitar and co-wrote songs with Lennon and McCartney.

Unregistered
    Punishment? What are you talking about? You never punishment me. Now, you could, do your usual and drop a dime on someone or appear at a hearing to TRY and over ride a Lt's punishment. So, you think I'm a piece of sh!t. Like I care about your opinion of me. Yes, you've saved democracy. Cooking for the real men and woman, that did go into combat. While, you stayed safety in your galley. Dreaming of what a real combat unit's do. Ron, a little clue to help you out with your lies. The special forces community is small. I've served in the 75ft, the 5ht SFG and the 1st. My son is with the teams now. We cant' find anywhere where you served with the seals or went with the 1st, when I was in that unit. At the time you claimed to ran operations for us. Cooks don't run special opt missions. Your the piece of sh!t! A lair, who should of never been appointed to anything. Yet, being a rat and a suck azz. Was what they needed. Back to where? You've been saying this for a few months. So, to quote another. Go have an intercourse with yourself.

Unregistered
    Punishment? What are you talking about? You never punishment me. Now, you could, do your usual and drop a dime on someone or appear at a hearing to TRY and over ride a Lt's punishment. So, you think I'm a piece of sh!t. Like I care about your opinion of me. Yes, you've saved democracy. Cooking for the real men and woman, that did go into combat. While, you stayed safety in your galley. Dreaming of what a real combat unit's do. Ron, a little clue to help you out with your lies. The special forces community is small. I've served in the 75ft, the 5ht SFG and the 1st. My son is with the teams now. We cant' find anywhere where you served with the seals or went with the 1st, when I was in that unit. At the time you claimed to ran operations for us. Cooks don't run special opt missions. Your the piece of sh!t! A lair, who should of never been appointed to anything. Yet, being a rat and a suck azz. Was what they needed. Back to where? You've been saying this for a few months. So, to quote another. Go have an intercourse with yourself.
    Dude cooking in a galley at hull crush depth is in and of itself brave. Cut the guy some slack.

Unregistered
    Panky used to be a sailor in the polish navy