Trooper Rosario - Troop E - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    God bless you and your family, Carlos! Still praying for you in your recovery.

Unregistered
    Speedy recovery and well wishes from your brothers at Miami-Dade Police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speedy recovery and well wishes from your brothers at Miami-Dade Police.
    Thank Thin Blue Line...

Unregistered

Stay Strong

Carlos is one of the toughest, sharpest and most beloved members of this agency and if anyone can come back from a horrible tragedy like this, it's Carlos. I'm sure his faith, family and strength will get him through this. We're all praying for you and your family Carlos, and we're going to provide support and what ever else it takes to see you through these tough times. I know we'll all be having our weekly Saturday morning breakfast at Casavana when you recover. Stay strong and remember that we're all here for you and we're going to get through this with you. We love you brother.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carlos is one of the toughest, sharpest and most beloved members of this agency and if anyone can come back from a horrible tragedy like this, it's Carlos. I'm sure his faith, family and strength will get him through this. We're all praying for you and your family Carlos, and we're going to provide support and what ever else it takes to see you through these tough times. I know we'll all be having our weekly Saturday morning breakfast at Casavana when you recover. Stay strong and remember that we're all here for you and we're going to get through this with you. We love you brother.
    100% truth!! Carlos is a warrior through and through he will persevere!! Much love to all you guys from your brothers in blue at BSO!

Unregistered
    Good friend came back from serious injuries and is still working many years later.

Unregistered
    Prayers and well-wishes from your brothers and sisters at the Jupiter, Fl Police Department.

Unregistered
    BUMP. Anyone have any updates on his condition??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123