I can't believe it has taken this long for Karma to come around

Unregistered guest

I can't believe it has taken this long for Karma to come around

I also can't believe it took this long for someone, anyone to post about the fall of the Almighty GT, formerly known as C04. Man I am not going to lie, when I heard about his fall from grace I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt and I had tears rolling down my face. I am utterly shocked that no one on here has said anything about this. I wonder who in the "Favored Few" is next, cause we all know it's just a matter of time. As they say Karma is a *****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered guest View Post
    I also can't believe it took this long for someone, anyone to post about the fall of the Almighty GT, formerly known as C04. Man I am not going to lie, when I heard about his fall from grace I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt and I had tears rolling down my face. I am utterly shocked that no one on here has said anything about this. I wonder who in the "Favored Few" is next, cause we all know it's just a matter of time. As they say Karma is a *****.
    Just wait more karma than you can imagine is about to begin to unfold on some not so savory characters.

Unregistered
    And they put his dumba** in professional standards. Go figure...

Unregistered
    There is nothing professional about him, he is the most crooked person in that department, the whole upper command staff for the most part is the same. The favoritism that precedes every decision in that wretched place is ridiculous. I hope someday someone can clean that place up. If they can, it could be the best place to work.