Real Issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Issue

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn you're a real tuff guy. Sooooo sick of bullshit from wannabe soldiers huh??? I find that funny, since I know most of them, and considering half the team is either current or prior military, your argument is invalid. Why don't you go tell JG how sick you are of him, and see how it works out for you. He will b**** slap you into next week. Sounds like you're very bitter about being rolled out of narc, and "forced" to work patrol. I guess actually working for a living and getting passed up for another specialty unit is really wearing on you. You may want to call someone in CISM they could help ya.
    JG?? Yea I'm real scared of that pencil neck geek. U act as if he's a legend or something and probably fantasize about him

Unregistered
    JG?? Yea I'm real scared of that pencil neck geek. U act as if he's a legend or something and probably fantasize about him
    Hahaha sounds like a struck a nerve. Or you wanna be d*** smacked by him. Either way it's a win for me. You lazy POS

Unregistered
    As if the lack of call-outs is the team's fault...right? Just because brass is unwilling to utilize them doesn't mean anything. There are good guys on the team, some military and some not. Prior service doesn't mean squat in every case. That being said I've found most of the military guys on the team to be pretty down to earth and they're hardly the problem. There is a minority within the team that consists of snapchat warriors who "would've joined the military but became cops instead." They live vicariously through the stories told by prior military team members and latch onto the image.

SWAT shouldn't consist of a bunch of douchebag pea****s. If they want to be "operators" then they should at least pretend to act like them, and be quiet professionals.

Unregistered
    As if the lack of call-outs is the team's fault...right? Just because brass is unwilling to utilize them doesn't mean anything. There are good guys on the team, some military and some not. Prior service doesn't mean squat in every case. That being said I've found most of the military guys on the team to be pretty down to earth and they're hardly the problem. There is a minority within the team that consists of snapchat warriors who "would've joined the military but became cops instead." They live vicariously through the stories told by prior military team members and latch onto the image.

SWAT shouldn't consist of a bunch of douchebag pea****s. If they want to be "operators" then they should at least pretend to act like them, and be quiet professionals.
    Well said!

Unregistered
    He's actually the last person to brag. Quiet professional. Good example to follow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12