Legislature meeting regarding Disband - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    https://www.fl-counties.com/themes/b...nties-pdf-.pdf

Just so you missed it here are the differences. Each Charter County is free to set up how they change their County Charter, this just gives the local population the right to vote changes to the Charter. Nothing in being a charter county gives the County Commission the right to do whatever they want without the vote of the people for major structural changes to the Charter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I expected a reply like that, since you all talk to each other that way only make sense you would talk to a non leo that way as well. Now I'm not going to provide any of your request because I don't know if that is standard procedure for you guys. My point was if it is standard procedure why should we pay for two agencies to do one investigation. I don't want to get that office in any trouble or cause any negative repercussions on them. However, maybe someone can answer my question, is that how you normally work?
    With all respect, as a trooper in another area of the state (rural north Florida) that would not happen here. However some sheriffs will not allow deputies work crashes "that's FHP's responsibilty" Therefore due to trooper working the crash and having to go to hospitals sometimes deal with dui's, the sheriffs office is summoned to conduct the assault or battery charges. Personally I handle everything if it occurres in result to a crash I'm investigating. There is more than just what is seen by the public.

Unregistered
    Thank god big belly kept his mouth shut!!! Didn't appear to be chewing "cud" either.

Unregistered

Here we go again

It passed because they can't even began to think about paying us more. They answered their own issue, FHP is still going to have to be in those counties doing something. It will pass and FHP will slowly become history just like the col. said
    This is going to be like when they screwed us with the special comp. They don't want to give a raise so they find a distraction to get us all worried and worked up. They won't do the raise and the bill won't pass and they will say, "well at least you have your job". It's true FHP has let this go on for too long, with no pay raises and funding. We are too far behind to play catch up, it will cost too much. That's what happens when you put a bandaid on a broken leg for 30 years and expect it to heal.

Unregistered
    The bill only has to get through the Judiciary Committee. Now, those members are assigned to the Judicary Committee by the Speaker of the house. Who just happens to be the one sponsoring and supporting this bill. So, do you think it will fail?......not a chance.

Unregistered
    The bill only has to get through the Judiciary Committee. Now, those members are assigned to the Judicary Committee by the Speaker of the house. Who just happens to be the one sponsoring and supporting this bill. So, do you think it will fail?......not a chance.
    Whats Negron take on all of these? The Senate has to be aware of it. I'm afraid Cocoroach will try to use as leverage towards the Senate if the Senate wants something. This for that. And then the governor still has to sign it. Good thing is TRHODES reports to him, hopefully he will listen to her. American Politics are so disgusting

Unregistered
    Whats Negron take on all of these? The Senate has to be aware of it. I'm afraid Cocoroach will try to use as leverage towards the Senate if the Senate wants something. This for that. And then the governor still has to sign it. Good thing is TRHODES reports to him, hopefully he will listen to her. American Politics are so disgusting
    TR reports to the Cabinet and that includes Adam Putnam, who is close to Sheriff Judd

Unregistered
    Where's all the people who were saying "yawnnn, never going to happen" "can't happen" "same stuff" "were protected" etc....crap just got serious huh?

Unregistered
    I watched the video and I think when the Colonel says "it will be the beginning of the end for FHP" is pretty telling and when shortly after he is done talking everyone there after votes yes for the pilot project.

Unregistered
    I watched the video and I think when the Colonel says "it will be the beginning of the end for FHP" is pretty telling and when shortly after he is done talking everyone there after votes yes for the pilot project.
    You nailed it, our own Col can read between the lines of where This is going. Scary time for FHp

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast