Mrap tanks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrap tanks

Private12345

Mrap tanks

Has anyone seen the military mrap tanks lately? Has anyone used them

Unregistered
    Why does FHP need Mrap vehicles for???? To work crashes and give tickets????

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does FHP need Mrap vehicles for???? To work crashes and give tickets????
    It's to protect those trooper like Donna Watts who like to pull over marked cruisers... lmao

Tpr. George Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by Private12345 View Post
    Has anyone seen the military mrap tanks lately? Has anyone used them
    Mraps are armored cars tanks are armored fighting vehicles with guns designed to destroy other tanks ass clown

Unregistered
    MRAPS especially in the form that civilian LEO are getting them in are neither a armored fighting vehicle nor a TANK. Please stop using the term TANK.

The MRAPS do not have gun firing ports on them and the turrets are removed so no mounted weapons system can be attached. They do have some uses they are very good at driving through high water areas.

Honestly though working in the MRAPS they are not good rescue vehicles and are way way too big for LEO applications..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MRAPS especially in the form that civilian LEO are getting them in are neither a armored fighting vehicle nor a TANK. Please stop using the term TANK.

The MRAPS do not have gun firing ports on them and the turrets are removed so no mounted weapons system can be attached. They do have some uses they are very good at driving through high water areas.

Honestly though working in the MRAPS they are not good rescue vehicles and are way way too big for LEO applications..
    People here have no clue.

Unregistered
    I heard that they're buying one for each troop so we can patrol "hotspots" with them.

Unregistered
    Make sure you salute while driving in your Mrap

Tpr E. Rommel

Barney style

Mine resistant armored protection...emphasis on the word PROTECTION designed to protect the occupants from i.e.d.s ,explosives and high caliber firearms,often fitted with medium (M240G )and heavy (M2 .50 caliber)machineguns via the turret system. There are also retrofitted armored hummvees however the engine was never designed for carrying that kind of weight and they are prone to engine issues. Tank (example the M1A1 or M1A2) an armored combat vehicle designed primarily to kill other tanks with its smoothbore antitank gun, also utilized as an anti infantry weapons platform due to being fitted with other secondary weapon systems. Armored personnel carrier example (m2 bradley, AAV , M113 , stryker etc) armored vehicle used for transporting troops and limited anti armor engagements (i.e. the stryker gun carrier or the bradley equipped with tow missles). Now that I have broken it down barney style please stop referring to the MRAP as a tank. Sincerely a road trooper who doesnt know anything 🌈

Unregistered
    Man, what is wrong with you people?! Get a life....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast