Pscu
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pscu

Unregistered

Pscu

I think last night proved (once again) that it's time to let the County take it over. We had a chase that lasted 15 minutes and no one in the County knew.

Unregistered
    Good. We don't need those pussies screwing up our chases. Don't open a door you might not like dip$#1t.

Have shovel, will travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good. We don't need those pussies screwing up our chases. Don't open a door you might not like dip$#1t.
    I second that!

Unregistered
    What's it going to take to fix PSCU and the 1993 radio system. Now we are blaming the time of the year for static.

Unregistered
    Well let;s start by taking out fat boy driving that new suburban and wearing a Police Badge and bring in someone who knows hat the hell is going on.

Unregistered
    I ment to type in what the hells going on !!!!

Unregistered
    Blaming it on "atmospheric conditions" LOL.

Unregistered
    New facilities coming. Get ready for the move.

Unregistered
    I wish you guys would stop hitting that tone button in our ears so much cono , every Friday like clock work ..... why? Why? Ja ja ja same person just call him on the phone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish you guys would stop hitting that tone button in our ears so much cono , every Friday like clock work ..... why? Why? Ja ja ja same person just call him on the phone.
    Answer your freaking radio and we won’t have that problem. It’s your responsibility to monitor it anyways on duty 🙄

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast