Mrap tanks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrap tanks

Ric Flair

War daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, what is wrong with you people?! Get a life....
    Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpr E. Rommel View Post
    Mine resistant armored protection...emphasis on the word PROTECTION designed to protect the occupants from i.e.d.s ,explosives and high caliber firearms,often fitted with medium (M240G )and heavy (M2 .50 caliber)machineguns via the turret system. There are also retrofitted armored hummvees however the engine was never designed for carrying that kind of weight and they are prone to engine issues. Tank (example the M1A1 or M1A2) an armored combat vehicle designed primarily to kill other tanks with its smoothbore antitank gun, also utilized as an anti infantry weapons platform due to being fitted with other secondary weapon systems. Armored personnel carrier example (m2 bradley, AAV , M113 , stryker etc) armored vehicle used for transporting troops and limited anti armor engagements (i.e. the stryker gun carrier or the bradley equipped with tow missles). Now that I have broken it down barney style please stop referring to the MRAP as a tank. Sincerely a road trooper who doesnt know anything 🌈
    So... have they used the tanks or not???

Unregistered
    Yes in call of duty

Unregistered
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ear...ring-arrests-3

There's one in the video. Not sure who is driving it since we don't have a SWAT team according to the PIO, but we do have (and use) an MRAP.

Unregistered
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ear...ring-arrests-3

There's one in the video. Not sure who is driving it since we don't have a SWAT team according to the PIO, but we do have (and use) an MRAP.
    That video was so ridiculous, one you dont need the guy sticking his head out of the turret second the little BS warrant they did in that video was pretty lame..

Unregistered
    That video was so ridiculous, one you dont need the guy sticking his head out of the turret second the little BS warrant they did in that video was pretty lame..
    And?.........

Unregistered
    I could see a Sheriffs Department or PD getting one, not so much a State LEO agency. Why would FHP need one? We have nice cars to work crash reports in already, waste of money doing crash reports inside the Mrap.

Unregistered
    I could see a Sheriffs Department or PD getting one, not so much a State LEO agency. Why would FHP need one? We have nice cars to work crash reports in already, waste of money doing crash reports inside the Mrap.
    X-65 signal 4 w/ injuries... x51 in my Mrap

Unregistered
    They used it during the hurricanes. Was also acquired for rescue operations where streets were flooded. Most departments have one, I don't care that my state has one either. If they used it everyday, then I would be upset. Also, kids like it so it's a good community relation tool at special events.

Unregistered
    They used it during the hurricanes. Was also acquired for rescue operations where streets were flooded. Most departments have one, I don't care that my state has one either. If they used it everyday, then I would be upset. Also, kids like it so it's a good community relation tool at special events.
    I think FHP should could convert the Mrap to an ice cream truck during downtime. This could potentially net the state a little extra money from chipper sandwhiches and choco taco sales.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast