Another one outta here - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    If you don't like people talking crap about this, then don't come on here and read it. No one is making you read it are they? If so, file a complaint. Chances are, nothing will be done about it.

And whose making the agency look bad? The people talking about the wrongdoer or the actual wrongdoer? Last I recall, adultery was a crime. Did the State Attorneys Office forget about that one? Maybe if we flood their lines, they'll remember it. Oh wait, that's a "non-enforced" crime. Guess there's nothing that can be done for MG. Well, that's justice for ya!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please quit talking about this crap already! The case was investigated by MC unit, not sure who but I can't see SJ or ST or anyone else in that unit covering for anyone. Reviewed by SAO who found no PC. Even the DVI didn't fly with the high burden of "preponderance of the evidence". It was a bad situation for all involved. Please don't come on a public forum and try to make our agency look bad, like the agency would cover for someone who committed DV. Ridiculous!
    Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how TG is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the DL? 'Cause if it leaks to CNN he could end up MIA, and then we'd all be in an IA...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345