Another one outta here - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    If he has a dvi how is he still employed? You can't carry a gun if you have a dvi right?

Unregistered
    That sucks a great question that everyone is asking....either outloud or to themselves.

Unregistered

Wtf?????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That sucks a great question that everyone is asking....either outloud or to themselves.
    Wtf are you talking about?

Unregistered
    So you think someone should automatically lose their job when they haven't had their day in court? If there is a permanent DVI awarded he will probably be out of a job, but he hasn't had his side heard yet. He wasn't prosecuted criminally. I hope no of you ever find yourselves in a similar situation. Allegations without evidence can be hurtful to any of our careers. I say that because I am assuming there was not enough evidence for a criminal case since charges were not filed by the state attorneys office. So let him have his day in court.

Unregistered
    Wtf are you talking about?
    Omg, that was supposed to say.... that's such a great question.

Unregistered
    Omg, that was supposed to say.... that's such a great question.
    That is too funny!

Unregistered
    Charges weren't filed because of who he is and the good ol boy system is in play.

Unregistered
    So everyone is in this together to cover it up for him? That is insanity. Why would the State Attorney go along with such a scheme? They have nothing to benefit from it and everything to lose if they were to do such a thing. I feel that your statement is letting your inner snowflake to be exposed. I didn't get what I wanted so it must me a big conspiracy. Maybe there just wasn't enough evidence to substantiate the claims. That is what we deal with, Probable Cause. If it isn't there it isn't there.

Unregistered
    It is highly doubtful the SAO was part of it. But if they received a report that is half assed and written to mitigate TG's behavior, then no charges would be filed. What I find interesting is how they went the route they did. He said/she said coupled with injuries is a no brainer: someone usually goes to jail 99% of the time. However, in this case, the sheriff chose to have the SAO review the case. Any report can be fudged to keep the bad guy from taking a ride.

Is there a conglomerate;between S.O. and SAO? Doubtful. Maybe more in-house is the most likely approach. But who knows?

Unregistered
    From what I hear it was a he said she said and no evidence of injuries. Unless we were there or investigated the case we really don't know. I wasn't there and I didn't investigate the case. So I will have to say that our investigations unit, who investigated this case, per policy, did not find evidence that substantiated probable cause. Once it is all said and done do a freedom of information request and get a copy of the report and come to your own conclusion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast