Another one outta here - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You obviously no longer work at the SO because a ton has changed since BJ took office, all for the better in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You obviously no longer work at the SO because a ton has changed since BJ took office, all for the better in my opinion.
    I agree a lot has changed except this b.s. but yes I still work at the S.O, dumbass.

Unregistered
    Well except you just said that nothing has changed, which is it? Just looking for more stuff to whine about.

Unregistered
    Colleen Burt and her reputation is making it all the way over here to!? Quick way to throw away ur career and family right there. Our HR drama isn't much better.

Whoever spouts off TG is innocent maybe talk to the actual victim first shhh for brains

Unregistered
    But the SAO refused to prosecute so I guess they must be in on a cover up also?

Unregistered
    Half asses report. What about the IA?

Unregistered
    So everyone involved in this case is lying except one. I find it hard to believe that everyone is going along to save the hide of a subject in drop. Give me a break. This agency has a history of arresting it's own, to include a LT. I hate conspiracy theories. The justice system was put in action and it gave it's results. We may not always like the results, but I think it probably did it's best in this situation.

Unregistered
    Just wait till BJ tells you something and use one of his puppets he will destroy your career. Its the way he does business. If it weren't there wouldnt be so many who have observed his deeds. I hope he changes, but would always keep away from him and his minions.

Unregistered
    Who is the idiot that got admonished for farting in the court room?

Unregistered
    Who is the idiot that got admonished for farting in the court room?
    It was a state trooper in a chamber hearing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast