Another one outta here
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Another one outta here

Word on the streets is that another one is leaving.

Unregistered

Who

I have just simple, single word question. WHO?

Unregistered
    Three are gone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have just simple, single word question. WHO?
    WHO???? What are you? A fking owl???

Unregistered
    Too bad TG isn't one.

Unregistered
    A recent demotee is on her way out. I won't mention her name or sexual orientation but lets say she listens to a lot of KD Lang and Melissa Etheridge crap!! The one that was dating jaildirds but turned lesbian.

Unregistered
    Too bad TG isn't one.
    I'd rather you leave... Did you ever think maybe the Sig20 part of all that was fabricated. We've all been to 20s where a woman scorned will make up lies as retaliation on their cheating spouse. Some of you are so quick to pass judgement without knowing any of the facts. Like it or hate it, the accusations on TG were unfounded, regardless of this his reputation will still be blemished by some. TG I'll work for you and go to battle with you any day.

Now can we move on to other issues, like manpower and the below average people we are hiring.

Unregistered
    Look out for a few replacements from ECSO. Sources say a couple of K9, a UC narc, and a couple of crime scene techs will be headed our way after a couple months of BS going on with one very popular crimes scene girl and a bunch of married deputies. Get in line boys and wait for one in particular, CB. She is hanging all over the narc right now but since he is divorced now and they all got caught she will move on to the next one. Just look for the one with nipple rings showing through her shirt. Here she comes to class up the SRSO. At least we know her sexual orientation

Unregistered
    Look out for a few replacements from ECSO. Sources say a couple of K9, a UC narc, and a couple of crime scene techs will be headed our way after a couple months of BS going on with one very popular crimes scene girl and a bunch of married deputies. Get in line boys and wait for one in particular, CB. She is hanging all over the narc right now but since he is divorced now and they all got caught she will move on to the next one. Just look for the one with nipple rings showing through her shirt. Here she comes to class up the SRSO. At least we know her sexual orientation
    Before you spoyt of stuff about nipple rings, how about some evidence????

Unregistered
    MODERATED
    Hey Hey Hey be nice now. He was just making sure it was legit before making the drive to see for himself. Don't worry, she will be done with that stupid narc dude and the next one can hop on. He's a rookie in more ways than one apparently
    Last edited by MOD 673; 03-15-2017 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Removed sexual content

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast