Wendy heller investigation (finally) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to be joking by saying that people cheat because there's something missing in their marriages! People cheap because they're selfish and don't appreciate what they have until they lose it. There so many people that cheat and their spouses suffer and so to the kids. Yes, there is that small percentage that lack something, if you've been on as long as I have you would know, on our department the PIGS that cheat are No Good in their positions, Moral standing and their homes. Just because you're popular doesn't make you a good person! BullSh*t, People cheat because they're missing something in their marriage. Lets not talk about fat or not taking care of yourself, Because when you have sex with people and you Shit in your spouse, it's not really going somewhere else to get what you're missing. It's being a POS. If you don't want people i your business, Keep it Private Jerk!
    #1- you are angry and in denial. You transferring blame to others and not accepting any responsibility; you are nuts!
    #2- It is obvious that you are emotionally involved in this discussion and can not be objective. Read over your previous post, translate it and re-post it in comprehensive English.
    #3- You REALLY need to seek professional advise.

Unregistered
    Congratulations you can count! I'm happy in Life, I get plenty of fulfillment out of Personal & work. Im Hapoy with choices I've made and have no regrets, people are not emptying my closet of old Bones because of my behavior. You in the other hand are, Your defensive, Are you posting this for your POS friend? Your all the same, always talking Crap about someone else and trying to be Funny. What's funny is everyone smiles In your face, but thinks your a POS, WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU DO! Like the person said, YOUR a Disgrace to the Uniform and a Person. Now go take care of sone you think is important when all you do is sit in Your Tail. Your a Zero!

Unregistered
    Your showing your middle school mentality by using lol!!

F**k off!
    Says the little boy using !!!! to scream on an anonymous blogger site......

I think I struck a nerve.....

(43.......................lol)

Unregistered

Cane

Go write a ticket or answer a Call. Stop there's a reason your taking it so personal. Maybe because your one that pretends to work and gets ahead y brown nosing or because of they name

Unregistered
    What does her personal affairs have to do with her job. Leave her alone. She's never bothered anyone.

Unregistered
    YEA, she Did. She bought her that wife, and that family! She embarrassed the uniform. Their internal affairs thinks atrocities of the Miami Dade police department and the people in uniform because of all the cheaters like her!!! So yeah she did bother somebody she humiliated this department just like the Spouse Beaters and Cheaters!!

Unregistered
    YEA, she Did. She bought her that wife, and that family! She embarrassed the uniform. Their internal affairs thinks atrocities of the Miami Dade police department and the people in uniform because of all the cheaters like her!!! So yeah she did bother somebody she humiliated this department just like the Spouse Beaters and Cheaters!!
    I will venture to guess that you are an obese and otherwise very unattractive woman and thus your judgmental rant .
    May I suggest that you join a gym; jumping to conclusions does not burn any calories, just brain cells.
    Put down the Johnny Walker and get a life.

Unregistered
    And I will venture to say you ARE one of those guys that rent Dirty Prostitutes by the Hour, maybe your Gold Badge that goes with them and lied about Training (everyone knows) you got Wife at home taking care of business with kids and your out doing The Town. You have to pay for sex instead of taking care of what you have at home which probably looks better then you. I will further guesstimate that you don't treat your wife the way you treat all the women you 33 (on department, everyone knows) and you probably do it while you're in uniform. You're another embarrassment of a man! Go do some work, go to Church, stop talking bad about fellow officers and take care of your family. Stop embarrassing this Uniform. Btw, your Baby Mama doesn't have very nice things to say about you. Keep spinning your wheels there you Bum. Retire your embarrassing all of US Real Men!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234