Nypd scum - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregisteredrealdeal;2744655]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy O' Boy are you my F'in hero..I walked a beat how impressive (tough guy). Your NYPD pension is crap and you know it, thats why you are still pushing a hack. Keep doing the bare minimum because thats what everybody else is doing and if you aren't you are a fool. Oh by the way SAD you pu$$y[/QUOTE

Began my career at 20 years old. 30 vacation days a year right off the bat. Unlimited sick time which gave me another 3 weeks off a year. 1 hour meal breaks.Medical cost me nothing. Almost never denied a day off. Retired at 40, with a 12,000 dollar a year variable supplement and medical that cost me 0!!!!. When I reach the ripe old age of 65, my NY medical Cigna covers me with NO co payments, which covers me until I die.

Now, I get hired by BSO, do absolutely nothing, because I can. BSO started me at 66,000 to drive around and do NOTHING! Life is good, isn't it Original BSO deputy?
    please tell us about being a cop at age 20 in new York ? I thought 21, plus 21 to get a hand gun

please enlighten us !!!!!

b.t.w. both agencies have grown men who wear wigs and dress's after hours, so how tough can each
    knucklehead be ?

Unregisteredhahaha

What the hell

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2744883]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrealdeal View Post

please tell us about being a cop at age 20 in new York ? I thought 21, plus 21 to get a hand gun

please enlighten us !!!!!

b.t.w. both agencies have grown men who wear wigs and dress's after hours, so how tough can each
    knucklehead be ?
    Ok, whoever wrote this is scaring me.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregisteredhahaha;2744895]

Ok, whoever wrote this is scaring me.
    the truth scares you ? it's just facts, turn in your badge if a cop in a wig and dress scares you !

Unregisterednotat

Ok now

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745157]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhahaha View Post

the truth scares you ? it's just facts, turn in your badge if a cop in a wig and dress scares you !
    No, what scares me now even more, is it doesn't make any sense. Where the hell did you attend school. Who taught you how to write, Mike Tyson?

Unregistered
    nothing wrong in his writing

Unregisteredohgeez

Oh really

Oh really, maybe you need a basic English class.

Unregistered
    Where did you graduate from? State Penn?

Unregisteredido

I give up

Where did you graduate from? State Penn?
    I give up, you win. But keep writing, it's great entertainment for all of us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredido View Post
    I give up, you win. But keep writing, it's great entertainment for all of us.
    Actually, your writing is the most entertaining of all, Bozo.

Nypd blue

Bso *****es

Everyone seems to be true tactical tommys. What have been any of your Floridian tough guys biggest accomplishments. Arresting the crack heads on hammondville road or making that hugh gun arrest last week. Either way it still doesn't hold up to an average week in NYC. I don't need an an at 15 I don't need a new car all I need is a good partner that has my back every day of the week. Truck one

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast