Nypd scum - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditsjust View Post
    It doesn't matter son, the entire country thinks the NYPD are the best cops in the world, and that's all that matters. BSO, who the hell is that? 😂
    Ive been all over the country and people know all about BSO. We're one of the largest Sheriff's departments in the country lol. The NYPD is only famous because of the city they work in in the size of the department. That's it. Not because of what you think your "stellar" officers do. But it doesn't matter son. It doesn't matter what people in the NYPD did in the past. Who the original poster is talking about is the former NYPD guys that came to BSO. Now, you can try and talk it up and make you guys appear to be some sort of super trained, well-educated, street wise, tough guy New York cop, but in the end, everybody that works with you knows the caliber of cop you are. Unfortunately for most NYPD guys that come to BSO, the standard you bring with you to BSO is extremely low. Nobody thinks you're tough. Nobody thinks you're good cops. I'm not trying to insult you guys, but if this is everybody's opinion of you, then don't you think maybe you should change? I mean, if not change, then at least go back to New York or go work at a different department where they tolerate that crap.😁😁😁😀😅😆

Unregisteredkeep

Keep telling

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ive been all over the country and people know all about BSO. We're one of the largest Sheriff's departments in the country lol. The NYPD is only famous because of the city they work in in the size of the department. That's it. Not because of what you think your "stellar" officers do. But it doesn't matter son. It doesn't matter what people in the NYPD did in the past. Who the original poster is talking about is the former NYPD guys that came to BSO. Now, you can try and talk it up and make you guys appear to be some sort of super trained, well-educated, street wise, tough guy New York cop, but in the end, everybody that works with you knows the caliber of cop you are. Unfortunately for most NYPD guys that come to BSO, the standard you bring with you to BSO is extremely low. Nobody thinks you're tough. Nobody thinks you're good cops. I'm not trying to insult you guys, but if this is everybody's opinion of you, then don't you think maybe you should change? I mean, if not change, then at least go back to New York or go work at a different department where they tolerate that crap.😁😁😁😀😅😆
    If writing this convinces you that BSO is so great, than just keep writing. It doesn't change reality. BSO who?

Unregistered
    Broward county is the only place that pretends to like these New York/Jersey a-holes. The west coast of Florida hates them. So does the rest of the world for that matter. What retard insists on adding an R to the end of Florida (flor-i-der) yet totally leaves out the R when pronouncing their own filthy state (new-yawk)? And the other illiterate transplanted new-yawkers applaud it like its something to be proud of. Its almost as nauseating as listening to people mispronounce a simple one syllable word like dog (doo-og). Oh wait, they're the same people.

Unregisteredkeep

Keep writing

Broward county is the only place that pretends to like these New York/Jersey a-holes. The west coast of Florida hates them. So does the rest of the world for that matter. What retard insists on adding an R to the end of Florida (flor-i-der) yet totally leaves out the R when pronouncing their own filthy state (new-yawk)? And the other illiterate transplanted new-yawkers applaud it like its something to be proud of. Its almost as nauseating as listening to people mispronounce a simple one syllable word like dog (doo-og). Oh wait, they're the same people.
    Keep writing, and keep trying to convince yourself. It still won't give you what I have. An ID card that says, Retired NYPD.

Unregistered
    Funny mine says retired Broward County Sheriff Office and I didn't have to go run to another state to get a job, so who is the a$$hole now. My FRS pension is way better than that NYPD crap that you got.. Six figures with a 3% cola

Unregistered

yeah but

Funny mine says retired Broward County Sheriff Office and I didn't have to go run to another state to get a job, so who is the a$$hole now. My FRS pension is way better than that NYPD crap that you got.. Six figures with a 3% cola
    Yes we do have a 6 figure pension but to get that you probably had to spend countless hours away from the wife...most likely a second or third wife and your kids who were probably raised by another man because you were never around because you were a detail whore and your wife was banging the pool boy. Don't hate because we are able to retire at 41 and collect a nice pension, free medical,dental etc for life and didn't even have to work like a slave to collect it. Oh and dont forget the variable supplement check every December. Then while still healthy enough we can come to this place and earn a second pension after a few years. If you don't like it go F yourself

Unregisteredandth

You forgot

Yes we do have a 6 figure pension but to get that you probably had to spend countless hours away from the wife...most likely a second or third wife and your kids who were probably raised by another man because you were never around because you were a detail whore and your wife was banging the pool boy. Don't hate because we are able to retire at 41 and collect a nice pension, free medical,dental etc for life and didn't even have to work like a slave to collect it. Oh and dont forget the variable supplement check every December. Then while still healthy enough we can come to this place and earn a second pension after a few years. If you don't like it go F yourself
    Hey bro, you left out the PBA free eye coverage and 2 dollar prescription PBA card. Just sayin. And stop lying about the free medical, mine cost me 16 dollars a month with almost no co-payments. Oops, 16 dollars a month, I guess you were right, you can consider that free, my mistake. And you may not be aware of the Cigna coverage that is only offered to us. When we hit the age of 62, we get complete medical coverage from Cigna, with O, that's right, O co-payments. While these saps lose there medical and have to go on Medicare and Medicaid, and most likely will have to pay for a supplement. Say goodby to that cola.

Unregistered
    Enjoy your free benefits while i enjoy the retired life. The NYPD pension sucks thats why you had to get another job.
    But hey I got free medical lol. Keep humpin those calls you NYPD a$$wipes and SAD while your at it...

Unregistered
    First off, nobody gives a crap about DOD. Just keep wearing your BSO windbreakers in mid July for you 50% off at Pollo. You're not cops. Live it. Love it. Own it. Sorry if that hurts feelings.😕

Secondly, I have to concur with the OP. NYPD guys turned BSO are the biggest nerds. Not all.....but most. Nobody respects those losers.
    Sometimes more then 50 off!!

Unregistered
    Sometimes more then 50 off!!
    DOD 17800 with OT last year. This year should be a little more.

Enjoy the road suckers.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast