Nypd scum - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously, There is a reason why these guys left the NYPD. Most of these dorks only did 5-7yrs there. First off the reason they left was because the department itself is filled with DO NOTHING SCUMBAGS!!! Lazy fu.ks. Shitbag department that allows their officers to have dreds. As for mr Weston NYPD tough guy..... I hope you are tougher than you look. Because you look like a major Nerd!!! Lay off the Bacon cheeseburgers you soft a$$ individual
    He's gonna get his fat a$$ handed to him real soon, ain't that right BOY

Unregisteredyep

Ask them

And if you ask the NYPD guys who came down her what they think, they will ALL tell you it was the biggest mistake of their lives. And not only them. There was a deputy here from a sheriff's office in Maryland who left after two years because he said this place had the worst working environment he had ever scene. Example, look at this blog, it's the worst most negative blog in the entire country. This has nothing to do with NYPD, but has everything to do with the incompetence of this agency and the people working here who have absolutely no pride in their work. John Bailen said it best."it's all about unmarked cars, weekends off, plain clothes and two hour lunches"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyep View Post
    And if you ask the NYPD guys who came down her what they think, they will ALL tell you it was the biggest mistake of their lives. And not only them. There was a deputy here from a sheriff's office in Maryland who left after two years because he said this place had the worst working environment he had ever scene. Example, look at this blog, it's the worst most negative blog in the entire country. This has nothing to do with NYPD, but has everything to do with the incompetence of this agency and the people working here who have absolutely no pride in their work. John Bailen said it best."it's all about unmarked cars, weekends off, plain clothes and two hour lunches"
    Don't forget goatees and earrings too!

Unregistered

idiot as usual

Seriously, There is a reason why these guys left the NYPD. Most of these dorks only did 5-7yrs there. First off the reason they left was because the department itself is filled with DO NOTHING SCUMBAGS!!! Lazy fu.ks. Shitbag department that allows their officers to have dreds. As for mr Weston NYPD tough guy..... I hope you are tougher than you look. Because you look like a major Nerd!!! Lay off the Bacon cheeseburgers you soft a$$ individual
    The reason why we leave after 5 or 10 years is because we are able to vest out and get our pensions and free healthcare for the rest of our lives. So while the rest of you scum are paying starting in October for your health care I'll still be getting free healthcare for life

Unregistered
    And I am sure your pension is so much money (NOT) after 5 or even 10 years. I will take my 25 years FRS pension with my cola any day over your chump change pension. My cola each year pays my insurance sucka.

Unregistered
    And I am sure your pension is so much money (NOT) after 5 or even 10 years. I will take my 25 years FRS pension with my cola any day over your chump change pension. My cola each year pays my insurance sucka.
    FRS doesnt have a COLA anymore, only those who are retired already have it unfortunately.

Unregistered
    Its prorated now but if you got hired after slick Rick screwed over most with the thirty and out you are right it has been taken away. Hopefully for you guys that don't get it, maybe it will be reinstated some day just like the high risk percentage was back in a day. Good luck to you guys and stay safe...Retirement is great just make it to the finish line in one piece.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednoway View Post
    does anyone really care about Danny Hunt? The guy got fired 10 years ago for beating a hand cuffed prisoner!!
    A beating....lol. That's really stretching it. NYPD rules. You BSO guys loved running around with your AR-15's in the airport after 5 people were gunned down like you knew what you were doing. Which way did he go? Which way did he go? Really guys stop. You were a national embarrassment. And super jew SI made you look even worse.

Unregistered
    A beating....lol. That's really stretching it. NYPD rules. You BSO guys loved running around with your AR-15's in the airport after 5 people were gunned down like you knew what you were doing. Which way did he go? Which way did he go? Really guys stop. You were a national embarrassment. And super jew SI made you look even worse.
    Lol. The NYPD rules what? Haha. Do you forget where you losers work? You dont work at NYPD anymore. You work at BSO. If BSO is bad, look no further than yourselves. You guys bring nothing tonthis agency. You're lousy road cops, lousy detectives, lousy supervisors and on and on. Legends in your own mind. Like the other guys said, there's a reason why you left the NYPD. Wait, let me guess, it's because you love the weather down here so much, right? Haha.

And the guys "running around" with their ARs did just fine. If you saw something that was wrong, then it was most likely your fellow NYPD buddies. Listen, there's a reason why nobody here respect you guys. It's not out of jealousy. It's not because we hate your accents. It's because you guys are lousy cops. Notice how nobody is bashing anybody that came from any other part of the state or country. You can sit here and tell these war stories about 9/11 all day. You could tell us how you were the one that helped Serpico bring down corruption. You could tell us how you used to walk the beat in Bed-Stuy for the South Bronx and chase guys in the crack houses. Nobody is impressed.

Unregistereditsjust

Doesn't matter

Lol. The NYPD rules what? Haha. Do you forget where you losers work? You dont work at NYPD anymore. You work at BSO. If BSO is bad, look no further than yourselves. You guys bring nothing tonthis agency. You're lousy road cops, lousy detectives, lousy supervisors and on and on. Legends in your own mind. Like the other guys said, there's a reason why you left the NYPD. Wait, let me guess, it's because you love the weather down here so much, right? Haha.

And the guys "running around" with their ARs did just fine. If you saw something that was wrong, then it was most likely your fellow NYPD buddies. Listen, there's a reason why nobody here respect you guys. It's not out of jealousy. It's not because we hate your accents. It's because you guys are lousy cops. Notice how nobody is bashing anybody that came from any other part of the state or country. You can sit here and tell these war stories about 9/11 all day. You could tell us how you were the one that helped Serpico bring down corruption. You could tell us how you used to walk the beat in Bed-Stuy for the South Bronx and chase guys in the crack houses. Nobody is impressed.
    It doesn't matter son, the entire country thinks the NYPD are the best cops in the world, and that's all that matters. BSO, who the hell is that? 😂

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast